Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide (454 Views)

I Finally Delivered My First Fiverr Order, Mistakes New Fiverr Marketers Make / Free Face2face Fiverr Tutorial / All New Fiverr Sellers - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide by dayus444: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Important Update:

The class will now be taking place on Telegram - I just created a new group for this tutorial on Telegram

How to join the class:

1. Dm me on WhatsApp (contact in Signature) so I can send you the invite link to join

2. Drop the phone number associated with your Telegram account so I can add you to the group.

See you in the the class....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s a new year and it’s just hard to imagine how low our dear country has fallen in terms of cost of living and disposable income. One thing I always tell people is that there is no better way to start making money on the internet than now.

There have been many tutorials here about how to make many via various online channels in the past. And while not of them have been worth it, there are some threads that I still refer to this day. One of such thread is the 2020 email copywriting tutorial by venzal.

I started my Freelancing and Fiverr journey some years back after reading a Thread here about making money on Fiverr. I took action, created my Fiverr account, and started grinding and learning on the job at the same time. I’ve never looked back ever since.

Now fast forward to today and I can only be grateful to those who took it upon themselves to start valuable threads like this.
If you’ve always wanted to get into freelancing, especially Fiverr, this is one of the most important threads you will ever come across.

And in case you’re kicking yourself for not starting years ago, well, all I’ll say to you is this: ”the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; the next best time is now.”

Enough of the preamble… Let’s proceed.

This is not the first time I’m starting a class like this on here, and while most people would follow and read this threads like this without taking any action, I’m encouraged by the few success stories that have come out of those classes. Some of them are doing well for themselves now.

Can you still make money on Fiverr in 2023?

This is a question I receive now and then from some of my followers. And it’s hard to blame these people for being pessimistic. The thing is, Fiverr has changed a lot from what I got years ago and they keep updating their platform and adding and removing features regularly.

I can’t blame these people at all…

Fiverr is too dynamic and can leave you behind if you don’t constantly update yourself.

In this class, I will be showing you how to make money on Fiverr. I will be showing you the things that work so you don't end up wasting valuable time and resources.

In this class you will learn:

*Why Fiverr is different from other platforms, such as Upwork

*How to create a Fiverr account in a few minutes

*How to fill up and complete your account profile in professionally

*How to choose a profitable niche

*How to acquire easy–to–learn, profitable skills within weeks

*How to choose low-competition but profitable niches on Fiverr

*How to create a professional gig that can bring you orders

*How to rank your gig on Fiverr (this one alone is the “holy grail” of Fiverr in 2023)

*How to engage with and respond to potential clients

And more…

The goal of this thread is to help as many people as possible who are ready to take it upon themselves to change their financial situation this year. If you go through the teachings in this class and don’t take action, I don’t even know what to say to you right now.

What is required of you…

All you need to do is to follow the thread and try as much as possible to participate. And most importantly, TAKE ACTION. I can’t stress that enough.

If you are excited about going with me on this jolly ride, feel free to drop me a comment so I know that people are following.

P.s.: I inserted a few screenshots just to motivate you and show you what is possible and that you can make as much money as you want to make this year if you put your mind to it.

Lessons coming shortly…..

1 Like

Re: New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide by Affiliateseun05: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
following
Re: New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide by dayus444: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Okay, I will be posting the first lesson tomorrow as I have been quite busy and haven't had the time to do it today.

I prefer to teach using video and audio, so some of the lessons will be in video format. I'll post them on YouTube first before embedding them here. I believe that's the best way to share video content on this forum.

Also, there will be room for a limited number of people, who are interested in private premium mentorship - people who want me to coach them (for a small fee of course).

But Overall, this class is free and you can learn all you want to learn and start taking action without with paying for any mentorship.

See you all tomorrow.
Re: New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide by dayus444: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Important Update:

The class will now be taking place on Telegram - I just created a new group for this tutorial on Telegram

How to join the class:

1. Dm me on WhatsApp (contact in Signature) so I can send you the invite link to join

2. Drop the phone number associated with your Telegram account so I can add you to the group.

See you in the the class....
Re: New Fiverr Tutorial 2023 – How To Start Making $500+/month – Step By Step Guide by Babakolanut(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Interested,add my whatsapp +2349034612092 and Telegram Raymon Adegboyega (+2349034612092)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 20k Weekly Playing Regular Mobile Games / Stainless Steel & Mild Steel Black Iron Pipes & Fittings Supplier In Nigeria / World's Richest Man, Bernard Arnault Loses $11bn In One Day But Is Still Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.