Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

How I Decided To Never Be Disgraced In Church Again! (a Financial Secret!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Decided To Never Be Disgraced In Church Again! (a Financial Secret!) (146 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / I Will Be Disgraced In The Next 48 Hours / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Decided To Never Be Disgraced In Church Again! (a Financial Secret!) by Jerryswift11(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
NOTE: IF YOU READ TO THE END, THE TINY SECRET I SHARED WITH YOU,WILL IMPROVE YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE THIS YEAR 2023!

Something happened to me in church yesterday , owing to the fact that I am not good and eloquent in speaking Yoruba as compared to my eloquence in speaking English language, I most of the times interpret only in English language on Sundays..we had unanimously agreed on this.

As the minister was preaching in Yoruba language, while i was also interpreting in English as usual, things were going on smooth until he decided to switch to English, “ghen ghen..i was like was this our agreement”�‍♀️?

In as much as I knew that a day like this will surely come, but I still refused to learn the language well��( I was just wondering the kind of spirit that came over him, SMH�)…I said to my self “people can be wicked oo, is this how this man is gonna open my yansh and disgrace me today?”.

as we continued, I was trying very hard to protect my self from being disgraced, thinking I was wise enough…lol.

The minister then spoke a sentence in English language, while I was trying to figure out what to say in Yoruba Language,deep down inside me, I knew at that moment I was gonna make a massive blunder, i said within myself “so pe o ti lo..meaning “you are gone”,,because I was left with no other choice than to just say something�

Lo and behold I said something!!.�

And of course as you would all expected,every body bursted into laughter...jezzz it was a complete jabberwocky!��

I was dumbfounded and left in a state of conundrum...Immediately, I just had to remember this sweet Bible passage (John 11:35��).

Nobody had to tell me before it got dawn on me that I need to improve on my eloquence in speaking Yoruba.

I was humbly satirized�

Nevertheless,I was able to learn something from this, whatsoever you find your self doing, learn to do it well, learn new skill(s), upgrade your self, upgrade your skill(s) such as copywriting, web design, digital marketing, content creation, etc..you never can tell where you might find your self, or where you might be needing what you have learnt..

Just try to learn something productive...yeah, you heard that right!

Learning how to sell online and offline is a skill everybody must have and master.

All the wealthy people you see today are selling one thing or the other, so who are you not to sell something?

Sir, I like to be honest with you if you don't sell something today,you will find your self as a slave in a cell tomorrow�..so be wise!...Learn a high income skill today!

Tank you!!(in broda shaggi’s voice)

Remember, Always Learn how to sell!!

Happy Sunday!!

(1) (Reply)

The Crucial Information Needs To Be Aware Of Before Purchasing Houses In Mason C / 5 Blue-chip Stocks That Beat Nigeria’s 2022 Inflation Rate / Reasons To Choose Ruby On Rails For Your Startup Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.