Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap (1266 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by AcuraZDX: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peter Obi is too simple and classic to be Nigeria's President.

Not the traditional Agbada and Buba that our leaders love wearing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by AcuraZDX: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi the man

7 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by PrinceOfLagos: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Let me save this picture

The picture dope

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Bravetunde: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
The only man the youth of these country have fallen In Love with.
Obi nigerian youth first love.
We can't wait for you to be our president.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Jones4190(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Abfinest007(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
President with swag

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by BATified2023: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
AcuraZDX:

u igbos will cry fire next month

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by AcuraZDX: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire next month

Foól do You mean Joe Igbokwe?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by AcuraZDX: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1

And those who believe in Town hall different

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by BATified2023: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You mean Joe Igbokwe?
u igbos will cry I repeat

Same way I promised to quote princeoflagos, Gidgiddy n co when tinubu wins primary is the same way I am promising to quote u n your fellow miscreants when tinubu wins next month

U igbos will cry….. mark that
Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
BATified2023:

Same way I promised to quote princeoflagos, Gidgiddy n co when tinubu wins primary is the same way I am promising to quote u n your fellow miscreants when tinubu wins next month

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by BATified2023: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119880061][/quote]na your wahala b dat
I promise to quote u when tinubu wins same way I promise to quote u again

Ur obidirty will cry love on tv n we will laugh u igbos again
Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by gidgiddy: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
BATified2023:

Does not matter who wins or loses, everyone suffers equally in Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by AcuraZDX: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2023
BATified2023:

You mean like the way Owo people cried?

Election is not Champions league little boy.

Your demigod read a long article full of abuses on Obi instead of telling people his plans in Ondo. And you think an Urchin like you is bigger than your god that is crying already over a structureless party?

The joke is on you my child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Idiotseverywher: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2023
BATified2023:

. You are just a dreamer simple

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:
The people thinking of voting Tinubu or Atiku when we have the best candidate are hopeless

They are the wickedest humans on earth!

We (Nigerians) pray that prior to the election, their health will be more disastrous than that of Tinubu so that they will not plunder this country into the chaos this country witnessed in the last 8years. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by Faber(m): 3:46am On Jan 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

That Agbada and Buba is our real cultural attire if you dont know, not the Western suit. Thats why I like Obj, he no get time for ur suit. Peter Obi also like traditional attires

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Simple Picture Of Peter Obi On Black Shades & Cap by aariwa(m): 5:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Agbado pigs wailing over the picture already hahaha February is just a few weeks away for the celebration to start for president Obi

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ekwunife Of Pdp Lost To Umeh Of LP / Rehabilitated Slave From Brazil - Vivour / ThankyouLord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.