Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night (18469 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries / PDP Berates APC Over Fabrications Against Atiku, Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
National Vice Chairman of All Progressives (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Senator Godswill Akpabio weekend received the leadership of 250 Presidential Support Groups based in Akwa Ibom State for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Addressing the groups, he charged them to ensure the victory for the party at all levels in the forthcoming general elections in the state.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Jackson Udom, said the former Senate Minority Leader while receiving the groups in Ikot Ekpene Local Government Area said, he was elated with their activity.

“I am even more elated that you have all resolved to work for the success of our Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all other candidates of the party from your different polling units and wards.

“These groups to me, are the real deal. I see you people as those who are real and committed. You didn’t force me to be here. I only came to see. I have seen and I am satisfied.”

Akpabio said: “I have heard of several other groups being set up within the party by other party leaders.

“I am not against it, so long as they are being set up in support of the party and our Presidential candidate. I will personally support and attend their meetings anytime I am around in the state.

“What I will not support is a situation where some leaders of the party in the state would be shouting Asiwaju in the day and PDP (Atiku) in the night.

“I am very much aware of a particular person in our party, who has publicly endorsed the governorship candidate of the PDP and its Senatorial candidate, but would rush down to Uyo to say I am the chairman of the rally for Tinubu. Which Tinubu are you talking about?”

Describing the groups as genuine party loyalists and supporters, the former governor of Akwa Ibom State said he was encouraged by the genuiness in their actions and attitudes to the success of the party.

“I am very encouraged. I want to personally thank all of you for this show of love for the party. These are the real grassroots politicians and anybody who will not embrace these groups is not a politician.

“No matter how I identify with the Centre, if I am not at home with people like you, I am not a politician. This is grassroots politicking.”

The former Minister Niger Delta Affairs said: “Now that I have you, I will want you as a group, to formally write and invite our Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed, through me, that we are ready to receive him and his entourage in a Town Hall setting before our rally.

“We want him to know that through you people, the APC has penetrated Akwa Ibom State to the grassroots and without this kind of evidence one would not know what is happening in the party.

“Gone are the days when some leaders would rush to Abuja to claim that the party’s success was done by them, whereas it is you people that did it. They are already positioning themselves in Abuja. I call them Abuja politicians.

“You see somebody who is a Deputy Director in the Campaign Office, taking its governorship candidate to court. He has seven cases in court against Akan Udofia. He is destabilising the APC in Akwa Ibom State for the ultimate benefit of the PDP.

“He has already positioned himself in Abuja because he knows one or two persons in other parties, so that if this one fails (God forbids), he will rush back to PDP and say I did it. These are the kind of people we are expected to work with”, the statement stressed.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/01/09/akpabio-berates-aibom-apc-leaders-for-shouting-tinubu-in-the-day-atiku-at-night/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hehehehehehehe

Who no like To chop Tinubu money and clean mouth

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by SmartProf(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
They are not even sure of their so called structure....what a shame.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
SmartProf:
They are not even sure of their so called structure....what a shame.
Lol

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Ttalk: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
This OP make you no die on top of Tinubu matter o. With the way you dey reason his matter, I doubt if there's anything left about you life you dey reason

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:
This OP make you no die on top of Tinubu matter o. With the way you dey reason his matter, I doubt if there's anything left about you life you dey reason
Face your life bro, don't worry about me

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by NgwaManEatyou1: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
It will clear for their eyes soon.like shouting Atiku and Tinubu but voting for Obi.
Hahahaha.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by HomoSapiien: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dem talk more than this before the presidential primaries.

“Buhari and northern governors have their annointed candidates that’s not Tinubu”

Bola still later win the primaries with wide margin.

It’s too late to keep regurgitating this propaganda.

The crowd these governors are pulling up is enough for even a blind man to see the next president of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
NgwaManEatyou1:
It will clear for their eyes soon.like shouting Atiku and Tinubu but voting for Obi.
Hahahaha.
don't mind them, E go clear for Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins eye

45 Likes

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Ttalk: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Face your life bro, don't worry about me

Be ready to wail for another 8years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Akpabio needn't worry. The plan is: get as much money as possible from the druggie and then vote Obi or...
Even Akpabio himself will vote reasonably...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

Tinubu will be presidiot of Osun state town hall meetings not President of Nigeria

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by NothingDoMe: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
NgwaManEatyou1:
Hahahaha.
Tinubu is for breakfast. Atiku is for dinner. Obi for president.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by LegendHero(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol. Be like say Akpabio dey diss the other guy in Uyo. This one na their own personal matter for em side.

Maybe na the man wey wrestle the senatorial ticket from him he dey diss for Akwa Ibom.

“What I will not support is a situation where some leaders of the party in the state would be shouting Asiwaju in the day and PDP (Atiku) in the night.

“I am very much aware of a particular person in our party, who has publicly endorsed the governorship candidate of the PDP and its Senatorial candidate, but would rush down to Uyo to say I am the chairman of the rally for Tinubu. Which Tinubu are you talking about?”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
This APC people are cashing out big time from Tinubu

They want to do to Tinubu what they did to his cousin ousted governor in Osun state . They collected his money and hailed him to his defeat cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This APC people are cashing out big time from Tinubu

They want to do to Tinubu what they did to his cousin ousted governor in Osun state . They collected his money and hailed him to his defeat cheesy

Lol you just like deluding yourself. Be like say na Lagoon you go eventually use after February election.

Obiidiots can say anything they like, delusion is very free. So far we win at the polls, we will overlook the vituperations.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

it is you that will wail for your own mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu foolish urchins above sound defeated. Reality setting in finally. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by SILVERLINES: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin

Everyone knows that Akpabio has lost his relevance, apart from his family no know recognize his presence in Akwa. Someone who can't win his senatorial district wan make noise.
Asiwaju kill him there

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by feedthenation(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2023
---Everyone wants to take some of Tinubu dollars---

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by techWriter3: 3:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Hehehehehehehe Who no like To cutting politician funds and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by PrinceOfLagos: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2023
feedthenation:
---Everyone wants to take some of Tinubu dollars---
grin

Nlfpmod
Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu cannot be president. People just want to cash out from him. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Righthussle: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Y
Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by triple996(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
political ashawo
Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by NGlandlawyer: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Interesting & unpredictable days ahead. cheesy
Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by wonder233: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
A lot of northern PDP members did same to Jonathan before the 2015 elections. So no big deal

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Betanaija42moro: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
This job requires physical and mental energy. People should retire when it is time to retire.

Nigerians are hungry, the youths have no job, and it is not safe to travel anywhere in Nigeria today; all these challenges were caused by those who say they have a party structure, but these structures have crippled Nigeria.

We want to destroy these structures by voting them out next month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by ShitHead(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Since when does multitasking become a problem again?
Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
If Akwa-Ibom is doing that, then be fully sure they learnt it from their mentors in the North!

Northeners are just taking Tinubu for a ride!

I may be wrong tho!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Berates APC Leaders For Shouting Tinubu In The Day, Atiku At Night by Betanaija42moro: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Vote for APC and suffer again for the next 8years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / NAF Jets Kill 33 Terrorists In Coordinated Airstrikes In Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.