Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

“i’m Missing Davido” – Bovi Shares His Feelings About Davido’s Absence On Socia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Missing Davido” – Bovi Shares His Feelings About Davido’s Absence On Socia (290 Views)

Comedian, Bovi Shares His Son's Unique Sleeping Position (video) / Comedian Bovi Shares Hilarious Notice Board Found Somewhere In Nigeria / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Missing Davido” – Bovi Shares His Feelings About Davido’s Absence On Socia by Malodro: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Comedian and actor, Bovi Ugboma has revealed that he is missing music star, David Adeleke, better known as Davido.

Bovi took to his Twitter page to reveal that he misses the singer who spices up social media for his fans. The father of three further revealed that he will be in the front row of the singer’s shows in the new year.
He wrote: I don’t know the dates. But anything Davido Dey do this year, I’m front row screaming myself sour. I’m missing Davido like babe wey break myREAD MORE

Re: “i’m Missing Davido” – Bovi Shares His Feelings About Davido’s Absence On Socia by MacDani(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
He is just joking..

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans: Everything You Need To Know About Male Housemates / Zlatan Vs Naira Marley, This Is So Interesting ��� / Bbtitans Yemi Cregx Is A Joker If He Thinks He Can Just Break Up With Khosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.