Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Everyone Out There Is Fighting Their Battles! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everyone Out There Is Fighting Their Battles! (169 Views)

Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / 2019 Presidential Election: Buhari Is Fighting Dirty / Festus Keyamo Shares Video Of Trump Saying Buhari Is Fighting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Out There Is Fighting Their Battles! by Elzazzi: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yes you heard that clearly! Everyone is fighting there battles whether openly or in secret. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, the mental health of most Nigerian is at terrible stages. Same Nigerians that were once known to be the happiest people in the world.

Sometimes you try to reach out to that rich friend or relative of yours for help but instead they tell you their own challenges too. You might think they don't want to help but the truth is the terrible state of the economy is bitting hard on everyone.

You might just need that one help to push that skill of yours and become established, but none is coming forth. Sometimes you will begin to feel it's a spiritual problem, I'm not totally disputing spirituality or saying it doesn't exist (I'm more spiritual than being religious) but the truth is if things were working well and there are opportunities, then people will start thinking more about the potentials and how to explore it instead of going religious.

Most people from average home like me, I understand how it feels. It's really hard out there and we can't really blame anyone for the situations we found ourselves. if you are not from a wealthy home or your parents aren't politicians who have stolen more than enough money for you, then you have to face it squarely. That's just the reality of life!

I will keep hanging on, it's not easy but I hope I find succour and what I have been praying and working for all these years. Yes I have made some mistakes in the past even though I'm in my late 20s but I can't keep dwelling in the past. Sometimes I do feel like giving up but again I remember how rough and tough the road has been for me. I pray everyone going through the toughest times get their breakthrough soonest.

I hope that help locates you. I pray the right people that will help in earnesing your God given potentials locate you! I'm equally going through the toughest time just like many Nigerians out there. I can only hope and pray we get that succour soon. Gracias!
Re: Everyone Out There Is Fighting Their Battles! by Elzazzi: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Everyone Out There Is Fighting Their Battles! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

APC Asks Atiku To Withdraw From Presidential Race Over Alleged Corruption / CBN Governor “emefiele” Is Being Wanted By DSS / Obj's Letter As A Litter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.