Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets (632 Views)

La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January / Ogwumike Sisters Appeal FIBA Ruling Blocking Them From Playing For Nigeria / Didier Drogba Retires From Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
This evening ,I wanted to place a bet on 3 games om a site name withheld but it kept telling me the games are not compatible. I TRIED SEVERALLY BUT IT DIDNT GO.All three games have come through now when I checked the result.It seems I am now being restricted.These bookies don't want people to win and they know the games that will come through.if it was a game that won't come through they would have allowed it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
guobe:
This evening ,I wanted to place a bet on 3 games om a site name withheld but it kept telling me the games are not compatible. I TRIED SEVERALLY BUT IT DIDNT GO.All three games have come through now when I checked the result.It seems I am now being restricted.These bookies don't want people to win and they know the games that will come through.if it was a game that won't come through they would have allowed it.
tell us the site name so that we can avoid them

1 Like

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abba114:
tell us the site name so that we can avoid them
betking
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
guobe:
betking
that criminal bookie bet9ja is the best
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by Babakolanut(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2023
I want to learn betting from you,pls where are you based? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

1 Like

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by Bwaribj: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
We believe in turn over and our analyzed 2odds and Occasional 1.5 Rollover can really get you that turnover profit you have been looking for, everyone can fit in.
For More Free Games https:///bettales
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Babakolanut:
I want to learn betting from you,pls where are you based? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092
check my siggy to hit me up
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by omojesu202(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
guobe:
create another account with a different betting company.

1 Like

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023
omojesu202:

create another account with a different betting company.
okay thanks
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by Andersonken(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
guobe:

Pls create a WhatsApp group Pls �

1 Like

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Andersonken:

Pls create a WhatsApp group Pls �
whatapp group will be a distraction as I concentrate alot.
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by UBetSports: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
This what a decentralized betting platform stops. I am recommending UBET Sports. We are currently hosting a free Betting Tournament as a test before the platform is fully launched. Follow on
Twitter: @UBET_Sports
Discord: https://discord./KdSY5ACZhF
Facebook: UBET Sports
Platform: testnet.ubet.exchange

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by alexsch: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
I prefer using Superbetting. As for me this website is the best one
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
alexsch:
I prefer using Superbetting. As for me this website is the best one
which site is that
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by ZINNYBANKS: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
U wan place bet way go cum and dem no allow u play am . guobe go baff soap o village people no dey rest for persin mata.. grin

1 Like

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 3:35am On Jan 11, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
U wan place bet way go cum and dem no allow u play am . guobe go baff soap o village people no dey rest for persin mata.. grin
lol dem din de fear me as I de give dem back to back wotowoto
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by BigYash: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
guobe:
betking
Maybe you mixed your game with a fantasy match. Na only Russian bookies dey mumu like that,and sportybet sometimes.. Betking and bet9ja hardly do such..
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
Maybe you mixed your game with a fantasy match. Na only Russian bookies dey mumu like that,and sportybet sometimes.. Betking and bet9ja hardly do such..
no na draws and straight wins.watin concern me and fantasy match
Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by BigYash: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
guobe:
no na draws and straight wins.watin concern me and fantasy match
I haven't experienced such before ,they only say matches aren't compatible if I mistakenly add fantasy match. And as soon as I remove the particular match,then staking goes through, without issues.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Sites Restricting You From Playing Bets by guobe: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigYash:
I haven't experienced such before ,they only say matches aren't compatible if I mistakenly add fantasy match. And as soon as I remove the particular match,then staking goes through, without issues.
okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Give Am Belle O — Nigerians Warns Falcon's Alozie To Be 'careful Of Davido / Education Offer For You / Sports And Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.