Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP (15050 Views)

Why APC Sacrificed Governor Bindow In Adamawa / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / 'Governor Bindow's Thugs' Attack Babachir Lawal's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

This is the third time this man is decamping this year snd.a more relevant ex gov nyarko is still in apc
And you think Nyako is working for Tinubu? You guys are just fooling around. When did you see Nyako together with Tinubu since the beginning of this campaign.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
And you think Nyako is working for Tinubu? You guys are just fooling around. When did you see Nyako together with Tinubu since the beginning of this campaign.

Nyarko has been outside treating himself.he was with tinubu yesterday.his son is on the ballot
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by doneback04: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Hahaha we are expecting more before February 25th
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by doneback04: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Rquote author=Jnkay post=119881887]That is cool! Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.[/quote]

God bless you for saying the truth
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by doneback04: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:
The APC is dead in Adamawa State

. they just went to Adamawa yesterday to suffer in vain grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Nyarko has been outside treating himself.he was with tinubu yesterday.his son is on the ballot
let me tell you that Muazu was very close to GEJ, infact they were together everyday but at the end what happened?
Tinubu that don't even have a pure water shop in the north and you think northerners will vote for him? Mention one thing that Tinubu has done to the north that warrant the north to vote for him.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
let me tell you that Muazu was very close to GEJ, infact they were together everyday but at the end what happened?
Tinubu that don't even have a pure water shop in the north and you think northerners will vote for him? Mention one thing that Tinubu has done to the north that warrant the north to vote for him.

It is not about investment but trust and loyalty.gej never had loyalists up north.he wasn't a core pilitician except david mark.muazu was never his ally,they only met in pdp.the northerners already showwd that they were for buhari.mind you,bauchi always voted buhari even more than katsina so muazu couldn't do zilch.even in 2011,gej lost heavily in bauchi.....
Now,tinubu is a core politician.he has cultivated friendship and alliances right from 1999.a lot of them are loyal to tinubu.he has helped them severally.he helped nyarko in 2013 when gej rubbished him.how many times has atiku or gej helped apart from election periods? Atiku doesnt have that overwhelming support buhari has in the north.a lot in the north hate him him.even in Adamawa,jubril aminu and and tukur akways fight him...either tinubu wins the north or they divide
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

It is not about investment but trust and loyalty.gej never had loyalists up north.he wasn't a core pilitician except david mark.muazu was never his ally,they only met in pdp.the northerners already showwd that they were for buhari.mind you,bauchi always voted buhari even more than katsina so muazu couldn't do zilch.even in 2011,gej lost heavily in bauchi.....
Now,tinubu is a core politician.he has cultivated friendship and alliances right from 1999.a lot of them are loyal to tinubu.he has helped them severally.he helped nyarko in 2013 when gej rubbished him.how many times has atiku or gej helped apart from election periods? Atiku doesnt have that overwhelming support buhari has in the north.a lot in the north hate him him.even in Adamawa,jubril aminu and and tukur akways fight him...either tinubu wins the north or they divide
you are joking. I promise you that buhari is voting for Atiku. If Buhari is really voting for Tinubu why is the emire of Daura endorsing Atiku publicly? I told you, iam a northerner and I know how northern politics is played.
Can you remember what El Rufai said about Tinubu in terms of his age? The video is there go and watch.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by Odaveboy(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

Atiku is a failure,an expert in that.he believes in subterfuge but tinubu is miles ahead kid..atiku usually abandons his loyalists after elections and only needs them during elections meanwhile tinubu never abandons his pawns so why will they be loyal to Atiku?
Aketi originally is a tinubu boy,he was a lawyer until tinubu made him acn candidate in 2012.aketi is stoutly against fulani so he csn never support a fulani from cameroun.
The biggest bigwigs in Adamawa are nyarko,binani,sen abbo,abdulazeez nyarko,sen grace bent,Aisha buhari,ribadu,boss mustapha etc and they are all in apc.tinubu will thrash atiku...
While people working for atiku in apc have been exposed,those working for tinubu in pdp are doing it secretly.

Stop saying what you don't know bro .... Abraham was handpicked by tinubu,akeredolu was lucky to play a fast game on them.....stop misleading people...it is not even a secret....
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Odaveboy:

Stop saying what you don't know bro .... Abraham was handpicked by tinubu,akeredolu was lucky to play a fast game on them.....stop misleading people...it is not even a secret....

I know.all I am saying is that aketi is not an atiku person
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by Tareq1105: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
He is also backing Atiku's presidential bid.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/09/former-adamawa-governor-bindow-dumps-apc-for-pdp/

Would they now make him Gov in PDP? It's obvious he's still angry bcoz they abandoned him in 2019.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
you are joking. I promise you that buhari is voting for Atiku. If Buhari is really voting for Tinubu why is the emire of Daura endorsing Atiku publicly? I told you, iam a northerner and I know how northern politics is played.
Can you remember what El Rufai said about Tinubu in terms of his age? The video is there go and watch.

What is your problem? Why twisting the narrative? You said muazu now and after I defeated you,you twisted the narrative.is the emir of daura related to buhari,must he support tinubu? Are you aware that the emir of katsina has endorsed tinubu? Are you aware that most buhari family members are supporting tinubu? Between his family and the emir,where will buhari go to? Even yakassai just attacked emir of daura which shows you the north is divided...it is not all northerners that will support apc,some are pdp.
Tinubu will thrash atiku.el rufai has never really liked tinubu so his non support means nothing but remember his children are contesting under APC.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by Duru009(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Even the APC SENATORS in Adamawa will certainly campaign for ATIKU. But the Governorship race will be very very tough.....
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

What is your problem? Why twisting the narrative? You said muazu now and after I defeated you,you twisted the narrative.is the emir of daura related to buhari,must he support tinubu? Are you aware that the emir of katsina has endorsed tinubu? Are you aware that most buhari family members are supporting tinubu? Between his family and the emir,where will buhari go to? Even yakassai just attacked emir of daura which shows you the north is divided...it is not all northerners that will support apc,some are pdp.
Tinubu will thrash atiku.el rufai has never really liked tinubu so his non support means nothing but remember his children are contesting under APC.
let me ask you one question from the 10 questions that my son asked me.
If you are one of the students that wasted 1 year at home because of ASSU strike, will you still vote for APC?
Now that you sleep in filling stations because you want to buy fuel, will you still vote for APC?
These are only two questions from a 14 year old boy. He asked 10 questions but I want you to answer only two.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by 724oladunjoye: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Na so so bad news from Adamawa for APC today. LolNa so so bad news from Adamawa for APC today. Lol...
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
let me ask you one question from the 10 questions that my son asked me.
If you are one of the students that wasted 1 year at home because of ASSU strike, will you still vote for APC?
Now that you sleep in filling stations because you want to buy fuel, will you still vote for APC?
These are only two questions from a 14 year old boy. He asked 10 questions but I want you to answer only two.

I'll answer you with ques.did ASUU strikes start under apc? Was there no worse strikes under pdp and military? What is the guarantee that obi or atiku will stop strikes? Mind you,only tinubu has met with ASUU,students and made firm commitment to university education so you are defeated again.
Secondly, queues at filling stations has always been there.infact,it was worse under pdp.buhari govt tried to really reduce fuel scarcity.the current problem is not fuel scarcity but that some sell high and those that sell low are few thereby attracting long queus.until we refine fuel here,it will continue.this has nothing to do with party..
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

I'll answer you with ques.did ASUU strikes start under apc? Was there no worse strikes under pdp and military? What is the guarantee that obi or atiku will stop strikes? Mind you,only tinubu has met with ASUU,students and made firm commitment to university education so you are defeated again.
Secondly, queues at filling stations has always been there.infact,it was worse under pdp.buhari govt tried to really reduce fuel scarcity.the current problem is not fuel scarcity but that some sell high and those that sell low are few thereby attracting long queus.until we refine fuel here,it will continue.this has nothing to do with party..
those are the reasons we voted PDP out in 2015. Now that it is happening to APC again, don't you think we should do the same thing to APC?
It is only a foolish son that will say they reason why he failed exams is because his father also is a failure.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
those are the reasons we voted PDP out in 2015. Now that it is happening to APC again, don't you think we should do the same thing to APC?
It is only a foolish son that will say they reason why he failed exams is because his father also is a failure.

We voted in buhari and voted out gej.if buhari wasn't the candidate apc wouldn't have won.moreover,apc was a new party that was relatively untested.that buhari failed doesnt mean apc failed.buhari failed because he surrounded himself with failures and didnt listen to tinubu.so buhari failed,we have to try another person in apc who is better.Tinubu from his record is better than buhari.if we are yo vote out apc,we can't return to pdp because they haven't repented and atiku is another failure.we rather vote labour or apga or ypp...
Infact,even obi record is average afte all he performed averagely in anambra,was a member of pdp,surrounds himself with pdp products and mediocres.so if we are voting out apc,it must be for people that were never in apc or pdp like sowore etc
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by odinga1of: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Superwave16320:
Can u not read she's supported by Aisha n Buhari ? Does Tinubu have greater support than Buhari in Adamawa ? Tinubu candidate came a close second ahead of a former governor who is Pandora supporting that can compete with Ribadu ?

Oga that's your own cup of garri. They are all APC members.

Atiku/Okowa issa goal!
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by Jnjaph: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:

Just admit Yorubas will always be your superior and your Master, flat head.

I dont know how Bindow, Adamawa started a rant about Yoruba.

Don't end up as your Grandfather was Awolowos slave, your father MKO's servant and you now a maid of Tinubu. End the generational poverty.

Just end it all and don't be like your useless ancestors. I recommend....
U are not speaking for the yoruba's
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by Onyi90(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's about time. APC and PDP it's one and same
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by uba1991: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
senatordave1:

We voted in buhari and voted out gej.if buhari wasn't the candidate apc wouldn't have won.moreover,apc was a new party that was relatively untested.that buhari failed doesnt mean apc failed.buhari failed because he surrounded himself with failures and didnt listen to tinubu.so buhari failed,we have to try another person in apc who is better.Tinubu from his record is better than buhari.if we are yo vote out apc,we can't return to pdp because they haven't repented and atiku is another failure.we rather vote labour or apga or ypp...
Infact,even obi record is average afte all he performed averagely in anambra,was a member of pdp,surrounds himself with pdp products and mediocres.so if we are voting out apc,it must be for people that were never in apc or pdp like sowore etc
why are you fooling yourself like this nah? You said PDP failed, but when it comes to APC you said it is only Buhari that failed. Are you Normal?
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
senatordave1:

And pdp for receiving a liability

But he was an asset when in APC? You folks will destroy APC with double standards.
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by senatordave1(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2023
slivertongue:

But he was an asset when in APC? You folks will destroy APC with double standards.

Once he lost his reelection, he was spent
Re: Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP by slivertongue: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2023
senatordave1:

Once he lost his reelection, he was spent

Almost all in APC are a liability waiting to happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? / CCT’ll Rule On Saraki’s Motion To Dismiss Charges March 24 / Senate Tells NBET To Refund ₦132 Million Spent On Drivers’ Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.