Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Seminal Fluids Analysis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seminal Fluids Analysis (643 Views)

HIV And Bodily Fluids / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) / Do Know Your Kidneys Filter Wastes And Excess Fluids From Your Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seminal Fluids Analysis by Cynophilepetts(m): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Did a seminal fluid Analysis after a year that my wife didn't conceive after our marriage,
Test result shows everything is normal with my wife,
Did my seminal fluid Analysis and liquefaction is Abnormal but every other parameters is normal. Just want to see if anyone has had similar issue and possible herb treatment for it. Viscosity is viscoid too. Sperm count 48ml motility 80%, morphology 90% Semen volume is 2ml , Miscellaneous pus cells 0_2 hpf
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by PoliteActivist: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Wow, see technical language. You na expert o.
Why not do IVF?
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Cynophilepetts(m): 1:39am On Jan 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Wow, see technical language. You na expert o.
Why not do IVF?

Well why IVF is a possible option I still feel this can be treated as well that's why am trying to see if someone has treated similar case. You know the liquefaction could be possible infection in there. So I feel treatment is necessary too

1 Like

Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Sirpc(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
Did a seminal fluid Analysis after a year that my wife didn't conceive after our marriage,
Test result shows everything is normal with my wife,
Did my seminal fluid Analysis and liquefaction is Abnormal but every other parameters is normal. Just want to see if anyone has had similar issue and possible herb treatment for it. Viscosity is viscoid too. Sperm count 48ml motility 80%, morphology 90% Semen volume is 2ml , Miscellaneous pus cells 0_2 hpf

Good evening Sir, were u able to get solution to this problem?
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sirpc:

Good evening Sir, were u able to get solution to this problem?

Yes i was. Liquefaction got back to normal few weeks after medication n i did semen analysis back
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Sirpc(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Yes i was. Liquefaction got back to normal few weeks after medication n i did semen analysis back

OK. Thank God oo. Was staphylococcus infection the cause of the problem? If yes, pls, how did u cured it permanently?
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Cynophilepetts(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Sirpc:

OK. Thank God oo. Was staphylococcus infection the cause of the problem? If yes, pls, how did u cured it permanently?

Have written about how i got healed from my dream, after i tried to use different antibiotics after the test i did. I used different antibiotics for 2weeks. It suppress it. But didnt cure. I was bothered and one day i slept n someone came to give me one iv injection n one im and i went to do the test again its all gone.
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Sirpc(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Have written about how i got healed from my dream, after i tried to use different antibiotics after the test i did. I used different antibiotics for 2weeks. It suppress it. But didnt cure. I was bothered and one day i slept n someone came to give me one iv injection n one im and i went to do the test again its all gone.

OK. Pls, what is the name of the IV injection and IM drugs the person gave to u that cured it permanently?
Re: Seminal Fluids Analysis by Cynophilepetts(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sirpc:

OK. Pls, what is the name of the IV injection and IM drugs the person gave to u that cured it permanently?

Go for a test. When u do blood culture or semen culture. U will know the antibiotics. Bring d results here then i can guide u

(1) (Reply)

What Is Agunmu / European Commission Nigeria Awards 7.2m Euro Contract To Uk Firm / Your Problem:sex That Lasts Just Seconds, Now Get Perfect, Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.