Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Need Interpretation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Interpretation (129 Views)

A Must Read: Open Letter To Gov. Ortom Over Ag's Wrong Interpretation Of Law / Interpretation Of Buhari Name By A Nairalander In 2015.. How Funny.. / Political Interpretation Could Ignite Unprecedented Crises – Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Interpretation by Chibaby87(f): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning and happy new year to you all. I had a dream last night but am confused and I need interpretation. I had a dream where I visited my family house (am married but no baby yet) so I went to where we are meant build build our and in real life that's where we buried our parents but in that dream my father was alive and he has already built a kitchen there and there's no grasses around again, when I entered in the kitchen I was talking to him he poured palm kernel on the ground and gave to crack and eat, I started cracking it and be eating, he even picked one and asked me to crack for him which I did but it broke in three pieces. Please what's the meaning of this dream. am confused

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Wearing Brown Color Lenses / Bbn's Liquorose And Cross In Relationship / The Best Fashion Brando Biker Jacket In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.