Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Cbn Cash Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cbn Cash Limit (222 Views)

CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits May Hinder Economic Growth As It Happened In India / How To Withdraw Above CBN Cash Limits / Tax Implications Of New CBN Cash Withdrawal Limits On Individuals, Msmes – Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Cash Limit by opera1(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Am into a POS business and I do need cash of averagely ₦500k daily buy with the recent CBN policy of 500k per week, I want to ask IF the 500k per week is Per Account or Per BVN?

This is Anti-Business policy.

Please explain better if you have the idea.
Re: Cbn Cash Limit by osalen: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2023
The CBN withdrawal limit begins today 10th Jan. 2023.
Following this rule we need to know the implication and how to survive. Many POS stand will certainly close and some would go into a loss following this rule. *We are here to lecture you on how to survive and gain more even with this new withdrawal limit.*

*Click the link below to join the group*

https:///HAzGJN8fld0015xZqFRrSZ

*The LORD JESUS CHRIST LOVES you*
Re: Cbn Cash Limit by adekusibe10(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Per account and try and register ur business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IRS Issues 12 Million Tax Refunds After Correcting 2020 Returns / I Will Be Your Klaviyo Expert Klaviyo Email Marketing Expert / Affiliate Beginner's Course - The Beginner's Guide As An Affiliate Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.