Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 (20488 Views)

Any Good Xiaomi Phone @ 40k / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / What 40K Phone Will You Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Honchoslim16(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
ZolotuaLorenzo:

She’s a LovePeddler
Real šhïț
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Ahvenjah: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
RomolaJ:
A friend wants to sell an Iphone 7 to me for 40k
He got it around december,I'm still skeptical about buying the fone because i think its already old
But then i need the fone
Pls what advice can u give me regarding iphone 7??

check the battery power price for 35k
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by 0xAaron: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Everybody wan use iphone . It's not worth it chief. Get solid new phones that are midrange and quality check out Tecno. These days Dem dey try. Make we no use money wey we work for buy wahala

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by SodiumValproate: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, let us hear word.

someone that can't afford to buy a good phone, don't you think it's advisable not let him go into relationship.

Biko, he shouldn't put someone daughter in poverty.
Please show us your father's house. We want to check something. grin
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by SodiumValproate: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
eben97:
JENNY, good afternoon and a happy new year to you dear sis.why are you still like this my dear? could you please get less mean with words?
Jennyclay has her functional reasoning still embedded in her clitoris in 2023 grin
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by MasterShifu010(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
OP ignore those calling it an outdated phone , iPhones don’t age like android , my friend still uses iPhone 6s and all the features still work including WhatsApp ...
We had to put the two phones to a test , android and iPhone to see which performed better , we used that same iPhone 7 that was made in 2016 and a redmi phone that was made in 2021 , now here is the test , we switched both phones off at the same time , and then switched it back on at thesame time , the iPhone 7 with a ram size of 2gig boot up and we started opening different apps with it while the redmi of 6gig ram was still showing redmi logo in boot up ....
So Op access the iPhone 7 very well to make sure it has no fault , check battery health make sure it has original screen , check the iOS version , if all’s good , you’ll enjoy your iPhone 7,
Tell me what the latest android phone can do today that and iPhone 7 can’t do

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by GuyFawkes7: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, let us hear word.

someone that can't afford to buy a good phone, don't you think it's advisable not let him go into relationship.

Ur mentality stinks... sheeshhh
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Sweetvie: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Go for Tecno or infinix
Leave iPhone undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Reeb2244: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

Says someone still using iPhone 5
*Spits*
angry angry angry

Note, the iPhone XS wey she dey claim(probably stolen from a client) na rubber band she take the hold am due to swollen battery
angry angry sad
*Spits again*
grin
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Fantazy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ehhya.. You're a broke man, you don't have money. Biko, stay away from relationship.
May God Help you.

This weed u re taking is not good for you na, can't you see?
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Reeb2244: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You must be a SIMP from the way you chat and your response to that werey.

You're begging the irrelevant thing to get less mean? What kind of simp man are you?

Oga ignore that werey girl parading herself on this forum. You should know that poverty has so dealt with that jennyclay Abi Wetin be that her name again
grin
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

Says someone still using iPhone 5
*Spits*
angry angry angry

Note, the iPhone XS wey she dey claim(probably stolen from a client) na rubber band she take the hold am due to swollen battery
angry angry sad
*Spits again*
you are a very WUCKED man
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Lightorder: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
iamyemiakins:
I dey do iPhone hardware, software and repairs.

Welcoming you in advance grin
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
I am not against you buying a 40k iphone. It's better than buying a used pvssy.

Imagine paying bride price, sponsoring wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by several men who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie.

Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.

A woman you did not disvirgin will frustrate you because she will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her misbehave to you.
Thus, you're already in a competition which you did not sign up for.
nonsense comment
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by navzla(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, let us hear word.

But relationship is not employment nah
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by psucc(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tonyavaro:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!
How is it charged?
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by alklas(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ehhya.. You're a broke man, you don't have money. Biko, stay away from relationship.
May God Help you.

No level
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by natureisgood(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, let us hear word.

Someone's daughter generation is poor ni, waiting for a guy to feed. Abi na only guy ur papa say fit get money so u v lost hope?

Na wa for you o, is this how your papa raised you ni, abi u av a stupid role model online
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God Help you.

hahahaha
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by GuyFawkes7: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Braveboi1:

hahahaha

Nor be today I know say jennyclay na big fool.....I sure say na hookup she take dey survive
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by PotterJokes44: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well I wouldn't recommend you go for that iPhone 7,if you can't afford to get iPhone x upward then you should go for a better android phone, probably Tecno
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by IzuKiba77: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
0xAaron:
Everybody wan use iphone . It's not worth it chief. Get solid new phones that are midrange and quality check out Tecno. These days Dem dey try. Make we no use money wey we work for buy wahala
Lol, exactly!
Iphones aren't bad choices ooh,so don't get the idea wrong,you can use a solid smartphone in the meantime while trying to get the iphone of your choice, using both brands isn't bad at all,u too use iphone and I had to get a quality smartphone to back it up and I went for Tecno and since I've been using the phone it hasn't given an issue
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by blingxx(m): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I beg, I’d rather advise you to buy iPhone 6s or 8… that iPhone 7 na real abiku among iPhone series.. e.g the one I used in typing has IC issue. No one can hear , neither can I hear a caller. My previous iPhone 7 suddenly couldn’t find any sim … a word is enough for the wise

What about 7+ ? ... Is that one okay ?
Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Moniya4Real(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
blingxx:

What about 7+ ? ... Is that one okay ?
Just stay clear of the entire 7 series…I strongly advise you go for iPhone X

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by blingxx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Just stay clear of the entire 7 series…I strongly advise you go for iPhone X

Omoh I go add like extra 35k to buy x be that o undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by AREWAELENU: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wahala no dey finish that budget is not it at all...

To avoid this he's going to enjoy all these brand new Tecno pop and spark series for the main time. Later he can upgrade to a super device from 100k upward.

iamyemiakins:
I dey do iPhone hardware, software and repairs.

Welcoming you in advance grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy ₦40k iPhone 7 by Moniya4Real(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
blingxx:

Omoh I go add like extra 35k to buy x be that o undecided
It’d definitely worth the money, believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBM Pin No Longer Private / Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.