Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin (19508 Views)

Need Your National ID Card Image For Card Printing? / Never Lend Money From Palm Credit / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by TrumpDonald2: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
HitSong:
grin

Nigerians, una no dey ever hear word.

Too many goats ewu too full this country.

With all the news of all these loan sharks and how they've been disgracing you people's generations, you still want to borrow money from them.
Asking for your card pin is even the height of it.
Pin for that matter

Personal
Indentation
Number

Oga, if he asks you to lend him some money now, will you? In as much as am not in support of people borrowing money from these loan companies, but what options do they have.

A lot of people are going through alot right now. So don't judge pls. Just pray you never be in such a position. That ewu was uncalled for. Na condition make crayfish bend. At least he has come online to verify in order not to fall into the hands of fraudsters.

3 Likes

Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Ashirioluwa: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:
Pls palm credit is asking for my card pin, Am I safe with them?

Very urgent pls...

Don’t give your PIN to anyone
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Jackanda1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
dyera:
You do realize that palm credit and the others are not AI but real humans are the ones operating them. Basically, when you give your Pin to palm credit, you are giving it to one of their staff.
......who might misuse it or give to a criminal.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by toujurs: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...
You don't trust them with your card pin, but you expect them to trust you with their money.

E be like, you and king Solomon dey compete, who wise pass

2 Likes

Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by SincereBigot: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
if you drop your pin they will debit you twice o and you wont get your money back.. i tried to borrow 15000 from them to pay back 17700 even when i had enough cash because i wanted to pay back on time and have a good credit score incase i need a bigger amount in future, only for me to be debited twice and still no resolve... i don send them message sha

Domainer1999:

No but why requesiforbmy PIN?
And at the bottom it reads: Do not give your pin to anyone.
Also why, bank selective?

Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by imagrg(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Don't worry, you are protected if it's not a scam site.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
A borrower has no choice
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by ufotty2001: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...
please don't that is how they cleared my account.

1 Like

Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by lomprico(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...

Boys wan run you streets. This one na yahoocredit.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by OriOko88(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bahun:
Guy no give oooo
I still Neva pay them but Money no dey stay ma account again Cox as e drop dem go carry am go were I no no
Nah December own pain me after I don arrange watin I go use am money do I just wake up see alert plenty for fone as I check nah dem chop the money ooo
embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol.. Me too oo..palm credit are bad ass. They won't disturb you to pay back d loan,all they keep doing is to monitor ones account. Na so dem deduct 15k from my acct last December. I only owe them 14k oo.. I just collected another 15k from them yesterday..but now I go do them strong thing.. Money won't spend 10minutes In my acct before I comot am. We go show each oda shege
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...

So that they can remove their money if you don't wanna pay up your debt.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by deavicky(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...
it shouldn't be a problem give them collect the money then u can go and change ur pin if u have doubts.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Esji80(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
As some people rightly said , that's how the loan apps operate. You have to bind your debit card to their app before they will borrow you money. They will deduct directly from your bank account Linked with the ATM card on the due date of the loan.

Please � , if there is anyone else that can borrow you , a friend or family member please I de beg you please ignore all these loan sharks

If you remove all the money in your bank account or play smart and later block your card...they will send text messages to your contact,that you are a criminal,thief,and your on run with their money..bla bla bla and so on

Ignore them
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by SmartyPants(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
d4gmail:
cheesy You are not purchasing anything so why are you submitting your PIN? Of course it is a scam.

When you take a loan from these services you have purchased something sir. Your interest payment is the cost of service (the loan you accessed).
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Es350: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

So your saying I safe giving them my PIN.
Have you done that before?

You’re not “giving” them your pin, you’re only authorizing a transaction on your card via Paystack. I don’t think palm credit will have access to your PIN since the payment is routed through Paystack.

If your mind doesn’t approve of it then don’t authorize the transaction by providing your PIN.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by badboyTee(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:
Never thought this will make front page.
Anyways I later supplied them and get the loan.

grin grin Mad oo make sire you pay them Shaar palm credit are good loan app though
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Pharaohny: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Not even your principal bank have the right to your card pin
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...

It is safe.

It is like using a card at an ATM, and putting your PIN.

You are not giving your PIN to the ATM in the way you might imagine giving your PIN to your girlfriend.

There is no way you will be able to link your card to your Palm Credit account without using your PIN.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by dele2k4(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you don't give them you will not go further in getting the loan you demanded from them, are you new online banking? Without ATM you won't go further from getting the loan my person....
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by adeboyeku(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...

Please don’t borrow money if you don’t have jeans if paying back. They will text your contacts and you won’t like it.
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by Ifakiland(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:

Very urgent pls...
Give them na or don't you have intention of paying bk your loan? Werey you wan borrow money run abi....dem don get sense pass una finally lolzzz
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by MoneySEASON: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Domainer1999:
Aargh this post reach front page?

I'm shocked oo, and I'm here looking for ways to go about collecting my voters card angry angry

Since I made a post yesterday about INEC, I've been begging and begging for it to be on FP. But if na yansh this and yansh that E go appear for front page.

Seun and Mynd44 una no dey try at all angry
Re: Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin by mechanics(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Don't give them o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / Naira Tumbles To 980/Dollar, FX Shortage Worsens / Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.