Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? (102 Views)

Contact NL Vendor/anyone On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number / How To Stop Users Who Invite You On Whatsapp Group Without Permission / ⏳⏰ 5W Bright and Energy Saving USB Led Bulbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning everyone, pls am confuse. Someone added me to a WhatsApp group, which am sure they have not saved my number on the phone. So how is that possible?

Could it be the person have saved my number before adding me to the WhatsApp group, or can someone add you to a WhatsApp group without saving ur phone on the phone??

(1) (Reply)

Delta Airlines�1-855-664-1907 Ticket Reservation Number / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.