Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (167855 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by nikola(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
AbdH: ^^^ I believe penmight and Jarus are married so they fall into that category.

Jokers5180 too

Assalamu alaikum. Yeah, I agree... PENMIGHT.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
nikola:

Assalamu alaikum. Yeah, I PENMIGHT.

Wa alaykum salaam.

You know right?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
joker5180:
the thread is for 'singles', am taken though still have 3 unoccupied electrons.
Selfish u, som ppl dnt av any proton & u ar here lookin 4 anoda one, parkwell

I just dey observ in 3D
Dnt allow married brodas ooo
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
MSMS Action Plan

1. Contact potential advisers and e-chaperones to gain their support.

2. Design an operations process for MSMS

3. Fine-tune it

4. Create thread for MSMS

5. Run the process

6. Review the process and make necessary adjustments.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
simbiatadesomi:
Selfish u, som ppl dnt av any proton & u ar here lookin 4 anoda one, parkwell

I just dey observ in 3D
Dnt allow married brodas ooo
lolz, in fact am adjusting my glasses to have a better focus; observing in 4D.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by ShehuAba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
maclatunji: MSMS Action Plan

3. Fine-tune it

5. Run the process

Well this is really a welcome development. We pray Allah continues to bless those who have decided to sacrifice their time, and other things to make this work out. I pray it pans out the way, you initially planned, and by the grace of Allah soonest, we'll be celebrating brothers and sisters who are genuinely married via this medium. Please brothers and sisters, don't be deterred and discouraged to make this project work out, it's time to switch to action and do the needful.
BAARAKALLAHU FIHI.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by AbdH: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014

3. Fine-tune it

5. Run the process

Quite workable.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014

3. Fine-tune it

5. Run the process

I had contacted kokozain off-NL and I'm still expecting his response...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2014
ShehuAba:

Well this is really a welcome development. We pray Allah continues to bless those who have decided to sacrifice their time, and other things to make this work out. I pray it pans out the way, you initially planned, and by the grace of Allah soonest, we'll be celebrating brothers and sisters who are genuinely married via this medium. Please brothers and sisters, don't be deterred and discouraged to make this project work out, it's time to switch to action and do the needful.
BAARAKALLAHU FIHI.

I am actually hoping you could be one of our advisers. This idea now project is a little bit slow because I am neck-deep in work on other things and this is a lot of work as well. Hopefully, Allah will grant me the wherewithal to coordinate this but I must admit, it is tough with the workload I have and it is so delicate, it requires a lot of care. People's lives would be affected by this and it is a huge challenge and responsibility.

I posted this action plan to challenge myself to do things here. Otherwise, other commitments would remove me from it I am sure.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by ShehuAba(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2014
maclatunji:

I am actually hoping you could be one of our advisers. This idea now project is a little bit slow because I am neck-deep in work on other things and this is a lot of work as well. Hopefully, Allah will grant me the wherewithal to coordinate this but I must admit, it is tough with the workload I have and it is so delicate, it requires a lot of care. People's lives would be affected by this and it is a huge challenge and responsibility.

I posted this action plan to challenge myself to do things here. Otherwise, other commitments would remove me from it I am sure.

An adviser? Though am not running away from the responsibility but I personally think it should be reserved for experienced hands especially those who are married.
But, I promise to participate actively in making this work out, in any capacity I can or you deem necessary. I pray Allah helps us all.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2014
ShehuAba:

An adviser? Though am not running away from the responsibility but I personally think it should be reserved for experienced hands especially those who are married.
But, I promise to participate actively in making this work out, in any capacity I can or you deem necessary. I pray Allah helps us all.

You mean you are not married? I thought you were, I got the impression sometime ago. By the way, you have a nice concept for your blog.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Wizeboy(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Since is a deen work, I will support you in whatever capacity in order to make sure the planned project out fine and greater number of success is recorded at the end of the day.

You can always delegate some of the work on MSMS, in order to make the work move more faster.

May Almighty Allah make it easy for us all.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by ShehuAba(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2014
maclatunji:
You mean you are not married? I thought you were, I got the impression sometime ago. By the way, you have a nice concept for your blog.

Yes, am not married. Well, impression doesn't actually imply the reality sometimes.
Thanks for the compliment, just trying my best to do what I could as a person.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by kokozain(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Insha Allah am in. Allah will guide us aright. Pls lets kick start this programm without much ado.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Why the lull here..since everything's on ground to work on..i think it's high time we hit it off the ground..
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
baba11: Why the lull here..since everything's on ground to work on..i think it's high time we hit it off the ground..

Tory don change oo, som brodas(married) were skeptical abt d whole tin & didnwant to risk it
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Sissie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
simbiatadesomi:

Tory don change oo, som brodas(married) were skeptical abt d whole tin & didnwant to risk it

Well they are married and have met their spouse, why won't they be skeptical, afterall it doesn't affect them. What are they risking?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 2:57am On Sep 24, 2014
simbiatadesomi:

okay,I understand now..I hope it will not be like a naija tinz where we take 5 steps forward and 20 steps backward sha...if not,someone like me might jejely unfollow this thread since it may seems as if we were on a position for years..there's much to be done in life than just talking only...progress in each successive day is the KEY cool grin cheesy
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
simbiatadesomi:

Actually, this initiative is independent of whatever was discussed at the meeting. The reason there is a lull is because I am extremely busy at the moment although Wizeboy and others have offered to assist. I like to be strategic about implementing plans and will take my time to develop something positive and beneficial Insha Allah.

Ow com somthing I didn't write is seemin like I wrote it, I am d author of d 1st paragraph, dnt knw who wrote d 2nd paragraph ooo
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2014
simbiatadesomi:

Ow com somthing I didn't write is seemin like I wrote it, I am d author of d 1st paragraph, dnt knw who wrote d 2nd paragraph ooo

Sorry, that is what can happen when a moderator is sleepy and tired.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
simbiatadesomi:

Actually, this initiative is independent of whatever was discussed at the meeting. The reason there is a lull is because I am extremely busy at the moment although Wizeboy and others have offered to assist. I like to be strategic about implementing plans and will take my time to develop something positive and beneficial Insha Allah.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
maclatunji:

...in sha Allah..
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2014
baba11: ...in sha Allah..

Do me a favour bro. Kindly, list the volunteers we have on this thread for MSMS so that Wizeboy can confirm if he has their phone numbers after which he can create a WhatsApp group for this project and its team.

Thank you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
maclatunji:

Do me a favour bro. Kindly, list the volunteers we have on this thread for MSMS so that Wizeboy can confirm if he has their phone numbers after which he can create a WhatsApp group for this project and its team.

Thank you.
...alright...brb...presently busy..site tinz#adeyemlakaj####
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
[quote author=baba11]...alright...brb...presently busy..site tinz#adeyemlakaj####

No problem, in your spare time please.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.