Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (166676 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2012
kandiikane: cry cry

I want to be a better muslim but I don't know how. I need help!!!

Anyone?

Wanting to be a better Muslim is the first step in the right direction. The next step is to begin to reduce major sins you may be involved in. There are a lot of articles and lectures you can read and watch online. You can search 'How to be a better Muslim' on this website http://www.searching-islam.com the results are screened to remove anti-Islamic materials.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by deols(f): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2012
bhusayor: Deols and eniafelamo kiss kiss

thanks sweet, am gvn dem bak to u in manifolds. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:44am On Jun 21, 2012
bhusayor: Olawale, maclatunji, shrek smiley smiley

The thing is I currently use my phone to browse and can't see Smileys unless on the reply page. I just realised from deols' post that you were smiling at us. Me too, I am smiling back O. Anything for the boys?

@deols, you need to brush-up your English, you are making many errors these days- take note because I know you like to speak correct English- Hehe!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2012

grin ..... I dey shine teeth!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2012
@Bhusayor ... U gave dem Deols and Eniafelamo kisses, u com throw smile at the boys... Not cool at all!!! Fax some kisses to me with immediate alacrity... **patiently waiting**
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by eniafelamo: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2012
@shrek, ma jowu o! ,moreova u'r nt qualified 4 kisses.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks alot.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2012
I see Deols and Shrek are discussing an important issue, am subscribing nw
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Ollybiz(f): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2012
Salam alaykum

am single...
what is the talk all about?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2012
Ollybiz: Salam alaykum

am single...
what is the talk all about?

How do you feel about being single? What are you looking for in a potential husband? In fact, are you searching at all?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2012
maclatunji:

How do you feel about being single? What are you looking for in a potential husband? In fact, are you searching at all?
Plus can you date marry a guy you meet online grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2012
This thread is wonderful.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Ollybiz(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
maclatunji:

God fearing man, that would appreciate me for who i am. Alhamdulilah I already have one but yet to tie the knot.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Ollybiz(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs:
Plus can you date marry a guy you meet online grin grin

NO
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ollybiz:

God fearing man, that would appreciate me for who i am. Alhamdulilah I already have one but yet to tie the knot.

The idea of the thread is to talk about your experiences, so how has it been so far?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ollybiz:

NO
OK Wish you the very best
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
I wonmder how my post was deleted.... **RME at d mod**
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ollybiz:

NO
Hmm! Interesting.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
It was not deleted, it was hidden grin

You might wanna re-read the very first post(by deols) on this thread.

shrek4: I wonmder how my post was deleted.... **RME at d mod**
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Ollybiz(f): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs:
OK Wish you the very best

Thanks and you too
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
bhusayor: It was not deleted, it was hidden grin

You might wanna re-read the very first post(by deols) on this thread.

No dirty innuendo sufficed from my post! Just let it go.... Am not here to argue!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dear Deols, She doesn't av my time oo... Added her on BBM lastnight and we avnt exchanged 100words, said she's busy and stuffs... Its killing... **sigh** not even a ping oo.. Does she think about me at all?? Perhaps she has forgotten abt me sef... Maybe there are many more men in her life(people like me.. ) What do I do?? Exercise more patience?? I tried gettin my mind off it, but its not working.... Maybe I was born to b single sef.... What do u think??
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4: Dear Deols, She doesn't av my time oo... Added her on BBM lastnight and we avnt exchanged 100words, said she's busy and stuffs... Its killing... **sigh** not even a ping oo.. Does she think about me at all?? Perhaps she has forgotten abt me sef... Maybe there are many more men in her life(people like me.. ) What do I do?? Exercise more patience?? I tried gettin my mind off it, but its not working.... Maybe I was born to b single sef.... What do u think??
VERY FUNNY.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by shrek4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbamar: VERY FUNNY.

Are u thru with laughter?? Ok... Plz tell us, whatz funny?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4:

Are u thru with laughter?? Ok... Plz tell us, whatz funny?
I'M VERY SORRY(IF MY PREVIOUS TEXT SEEMS OFFENSIVE).I FOUND EVERYONE POST FUNNY.BUT YOUR (LAST)POST SEEMS VERY FUNNY.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2012
undecided undecided

shrek4:

No dirty innuendo sufficed from my post! Just let it go.... Am not here to argue!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
shrek4: Dear Deols, She doesn't av my time oo... Added her on BBM lastnight and we avnt exchanged 100words, said she's busy and stuffs... Its killing... **sigh** not even a ping oo.. Does she think about me at all?? Perhaps she has forgotten abt me sef... Maybe there are many more men in her life(people like me.. ) What do I do?? Exercise more patience?? I tried gettin my mind off it, but its not working.... Maybe I was born to b single sef.... What do u think??
bro. You need to play on and hard. Nothing good come easy, maybe just a step is all you need to get her. Nobody is born to be single in islam. Maybe the nun sha. Be kind to her, show her that you care, give her gift no matter how small. What again. Come out clean and let her know your intent for her. All the best
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: bro. You need to play on and hard. Nothing good come easy, maybe just a step is all you need to get her. Nobody is born to be single in islam. Maybe the nun sha. Be kind to her, show her that you care, give her gift no matter how small. What again. Come out clean and let her know your intent for her. All the best
VERY VERY FUNNY.(SORRY:IF SOUND OFFENSIVE).
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by olawalebabs(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Gbamar: VERY VERY FUNNY.(SORRY:IF SOUND OFFENSIVE).
it seems you like to waste your laugh. Na evry dey funny for ya eye.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
Salam Alaykum, Brothers and Sisters.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Gbamar(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
olawalebabs: it seems you like to waste your laugh. Na evry dey funny for ya eye.
I'm being pent up to speak.so all i could do is to laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.