Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know (244 Views)

Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know / Top Secrets Your Banks Will Never Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know by mendoza9(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
TOP SECRETS YOUR BANKS DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Poor people save, rich people invest...

A few years ago, I worked with an international QSR. Initially, the pay was a liberation from my struggles. I've never gotten a "proper' job. I was a teacher all my life for more than a decade out of frustration earning meagre peanuts. I taught all levels except the tertiary. There was even a time I worked in the building industry moulding blocks under the scorching sun just to eat.

After I worked for two years, it began to dawn on me that I was barely paid 2000 naira per day, I was disgruntled. I knew I wanted more out of life. I have seen people who are not as intelligent as I am doing "fine". I was struggling all my life. Most times, I believed I was cursed or bewitched. There was even a time I was contemplating suicide. Yes, I mean it... I wanted to END IT ALL.

But something kept me going. I was a voracious reader. I've asked existential questions which nobody was able to provide comprehensive answers to. I still ask intriguing questions till today, but everywhere it is all the same; NO ANSWERS!!! I have read thousands of pages on different topics. I have read from ancient history, archeology, astronomy, astrotheology, metaphysics, numerology, politics, governments, global financial system, etc. The list is endless. I probably "wasted" about a decade of my life reading after graduation from school. I would buy like 2-3 books every day. The volume of pages I read in a month was more than I ever read throughout my days in the entire school system. I was just "crazy" for knowledge. Then I discovered something; "the more you know, the more you realize you don't know".

Through my readings and researches, I got into real estate.

After working for two years of hard labours; most times I do not get to sleep at nights. I was a shadow of myself, though I continued to read, I was finally able to gather some five hundred thousand. Stupid me!!! I walked into a commercial bank and opted to save for 6 months. Alas, at the end of the term, I only got 2500 naira on my fixed deposit. If I had invested in real estate, I would have gotten a whooping 35%. That's 675,000 naira all together in 12 months!!!

The holy books says; my people perish because of lack of knowledge! I'm not trying to be religious here!

We have 2 investment packages;

1. The real estate cash back which gives a dividend of 30%-33% annually with a minimum investment of N500,000 (now 35% for December)

2. Property Savings Scheme which is targeted at helping our clients save towards a particular property. You’d get a return of 15% on your fixed monthly savings for a year. The minimum saving monthly is N20,000.

All investments come with securities in form of post dated Cheque, deed of agreement and also an insurance.

If 2023 is your year to make positive change, I encourage you to send a direct message so that we can help you acquire more wealth and become financially free

It’s 100% free for you, and I expect will be very helpful during these times.

To achieving your financial freedom,
Babatunde...
+2347039079656

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing A Scam / No Plan To Introduce N2000, N5000 Notes -CBN / Where To Learn Cryptocurrency Trading In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.