Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Four Attributes Lacking In The Black Man (part 1) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Four Attributes Lacking In The Black Man (part 1) (372 Views)

The Deeper Question Of Man (part. 2). / Who Will Fix This Black Man's Nose? / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Four Attributes Lacking In The Black Man (part 1) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
I've thought deeply about this for long now, for long have I asked myself, "What do they have, what attributes sets them apart from us?"

I've come up with these four, four very important attributes needed in a man for absolute success but are lacking in the average Black Man.

1. PRIDE. When we hear the word PRIDE the next thing that comes to our minds are arrogance, pompousness, rudeness, intolerance, show-off, extravagance, loudness, all sorts of character vanities, right? If so then we are on a long ride here. Well you see the Black man possesses all those characters mentioned already, even more than the other races.

So what kind of PRIDE do I speak of here?!

Imagine a lion, a male lion in his PRIDE. He is responsible for absolute order, security, stability, dignity, honor, of its entire PRIDE. A lion will fight any, I mean any creature or beast to protect and uphold the honor of its territory and race. Its PRIDE.

You see, unlike the lion, unlike other races of men, the Black Man lacks that kind of PRIDE. While all those other groups will never bow, never sell each other out, never accept to be called second or second fiddle, never accept shame, never throw away their honor and dignity. But always strive tooth and nail to be the first, be the best, be the centre of attention, be the ones at the tip top, the most respected, most competitive, most admired, respected, most comfortable, strongest and protected, for themselves but not just themselves alone but their families, their home, their brothers, their communities and society, their country and race, their own.

On the other hand we have the Black Man. He steals from his own, his community and country, he cheats his own, he betrays his own, he kills his own, he dishonors his own, he abandons his own, he hates his own, he despises his own, he wrecks his own and destroys his own. Then he take whatever good things he stole to the home and countries of his despisers. He has no burning desire to bring honor and pride to the name of his ancestors, family and country, he doesn't care that he and his own are mocked, laughed at, despised, insulted, beaten, rejected, kicked and killed, doesn't care that they starve, are homeless, unclothed, dirty, bleed, exhausted, tasty, idle, hopeless, homeless. No he doesn't GaF about anything that concerns his own and his image. He has little or no burning desire or inbuilt incentive to do those in the name of his own.

Eat, F*ck, laugh, drink and smoke, wear clothes, spend outside home, sleep, talk and think unproductive things, get angry over unworthy and little things, admire and amass women, be unproductive, expect hand outs and beg for help always. Ring a bell?

Stand straight, chest out, breath from your stomach out, your eyes fixed ahead, with purpose, determination, unrelenting, with your dignity, your honor and self respect, passionate. That is a PROUD man, that my friends is the PRIDE I talk about.

To be continued.....

1 Like

Re: The Four Attributes Lacking In The Black Man (part 1) by Royalagro: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I've thought deeply about this for long now, for long have I asked myself, "What do they have, what attributes sets them apart from us?"

I've come up with these four, four very important attributes needed in a man for absolute success but are lacking in the average Black Man.

1. PRIDE. When we hear the word PRIDE the next thing that comes to our minds are arrogance, pompousness, rudeness, intolerance, show-off, extravagance, loudness, all sorts of character vanities, right? If so then we are on a long ride here. Well you see the Black man possesses all those characters mentioned already, even more than the other races.

So what kind of PRIDE do I speak of here?!

Imagine a lion, a male lion in his PRIDE. He is responsible for absolute order, security, stability, dignity, honor, of its entire PRIDE. A lion will fight any, I mean any creature or beast to protect and uphold the honor of its territory and race. Its PRIDE.

You see, unlike the lion, unlike other races of men, the Black Man lacks that kind of PRIDE. While all those other groups will never bow, never sell each other out, never accept to be called second or second fiddle, never accept shame, never throw away their honor and dignity. But always strive tooth and nail to be the first, be the best, be the centre of attention, be the ones at the tip top, the most respected, most competitive, most admired, respected, most comfortable, strongest and protected, for themselves but not just themselves alone but their families, their home, their brothers, their communities and society, their country and race, their own.

On the other hand we have the Black Man. He steals from his own, his community and country, he cheats his own, he betrays his own, he kills his own, he dishonors his own, he abandons his own, he hates his own, he despises his own, he wrecks his own and destroys his own. Then he take whatever good things he stole to the home and countries of his despisers. He has no burning desire to bring honor and pride to the name of his ancestors, family and country, he doesn't care that he and his own are mocked, laughed at, despised, insulted, beaten, rejected, kicked and killed, doesn't care that they starve, are homeless, unclothed, dirty, bleed, exhausted, tasty, idle, hopeless, homeless. No he doesn't GaF about anything that concerns his own and his image. He has little or no burning desire or inbuilt incentive to do those in the name of his own.

Eat, F*ck, laugh, drink and smoke, wear clothes, spend outside home, sleep, talk and think unproductive things, get angry over unworthy and little things, admire and amass women, be unproductive, expect hand outs and beg for help always. Ring a bell?

Stand straight, chest out, breath from your stomach out, your eyes fixed ahead, with purpose, determination, unrelenting, with your dignity, your honor and self respect, passionate. That is a PROUD man, that my friends is the PRIDE I talk about.

To be continued.....

You just described the average Nigerian leaders....what a shame....when are we going to have real leaders ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Not To Do With Weft Hair Extensions? / Gay Pride Organiser Flees Nigeria. / Ikwerre Proverbs: Proverbs In Ikwerre And Their Meanings In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.