Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read (1425 Views)

Do You Have 100-300k Invest In A Showbiz Business / Are You A Male Singer With A Superb Voice? Then Read On... / Entertainments Solution '' Broadway To Musical Artiste Career Development'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by bolarine: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
yea guys, one love  ve just be registered as a practioner in this career./industry

want to hook up with teeone, thn here is ma number 08036271264 or 08028235121.

lets share our creativity and get something rolling . I RESIDE ON LAGOS STATE.

ONE LOVE,

TEEONE

CEO, STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by keneff: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hi bola,
I read ur message but pls specify, are u into musicpromotion or a record label, becos i'm a music artist and i really need someone to listen to my stuff. i dont a have a demoooooooo. so lets talk
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by msanda(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2007
Good question!
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by bikokwe(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2007
"exilely"specify because talent n entertainment is humourous sori numerals sori numeRUST  for d last time numerous n the means of satisfaction is P.L.C sori limited abi unlimited.
for me na COMEDY[stand up,sit down,stage,theatre etc]
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by mycutiepie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2007
Hi nairalanders,

I run an event planning/ entertainment and publishing firm called ENTERTAINMENT EMBASSY. Registered national and beyond.
We offer publishing, planning and executing events such as Corporate promotions, Festive parties, fashion shows,awards, high brow parties, campus shows etc.
Our entertainment covers music/movie productions, Tv and radio productions.

Will be back later formore info, until then, have a great week.
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by bikokwe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
cutiepie plz we need more info.ur nos 2.
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by mycutiepie(f): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hi, Happy New Year! I'm sorry for not getting back to you earlier. About my number, I release it when am in Nigeria but youcan contact me for any collaboration or business related activities via newestmag@usa.com. Thanks. You can provide me your contact and I will surely contact you.
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by mycutiepie(f): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2008
Hello Nairalander, You can reach us on 401-527-2652 (US)
Thanks. We are in the planning phase of a multi-national pageant. I will be back to keep you guys posted.
Re: Are You Into Entertainments And Showbiz? Then Read by lexyflexy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
were is the TEEONE guy now, hes got so much question (press conference) to attend to and he aint anywhere to be found angry

(1) (Reply)

Nexus 2/exp Slots+ozone 5+fl Studio 11 In Exchange For Absynth 5 Vst Or Waves / Pioneer Cdj 850 And Ddj Sr For Sale At Give Away Prices (sold) / Free Beat (Produced By Double Six) @IamDoubleSix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.