Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation (29076 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by RZArecta(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol grin since 2019 grin UK police that I know and he has been bobbin into that country without being arrested grin yeah right
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Imstrong2(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Greystone:

Penis has been the cause of men’s downfall since time immemorial
and sometimes has a mind of its own irrespective of tribe, race and religion
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Moh247: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
shocked but wait oooo i always thought raymond dokpesi was an ondo man but some say he is edo

He is from Edo State but born in Ibadan
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by MarketDispatch: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
ProposalID:
I haven't done this before. Things are not really been easy.

The shame from my landlord in the presence of my heavily pregnant wife is getting me into considering suicide.

Please help me with any amount to

Why not visit your Pastor or Imam of where you worship to ask for assistance.

Abroad, Churches, Mosques offer succour to people with needs. You should be able to get same from your Church or Mosque in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by BigYash: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Eleken:
what a prayer point... May your children inherit your preferred presidential candidate character...

anyway... grin
Una wicked o. Una want make urchins children dey lick mic,piss for body abi? The kids are not brainless like their parents please. The curse should be on the urchins, and not the kids. The kids are innocent
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by IamANigerianMan: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
Baba don use style coerce somebody in 2019,Na 2023 Dem wan hunt am. Politics ooo
Nigerian with roty mentality , what concerns his arrest in London with useless PDP party in Nigeria, if it were Nigerian police that arrested him , useless lawyers would be everywhere speaking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by sukkot: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

He is from Edo State but born in Ibadan
oh i see. he looks like a yoruba man lol
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by RZArecta(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Great men way that hole don ruin nor be small

He is from Edo state
He is so annoying...his radio and TV station only come alive during election
Once election is gone then they go of air

you either never had electronics in your house or just started having them a few years ago

2 Likes

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by TIGERSKY: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Rape

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Hendrixky: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2023
RZArecta:
you either never had electronics in your house or just started having them a few years ago

You are talking to someone who was born in Edo state, grow up in Edo state and still living in Edo state

Im talking about the radio and TV stations in Edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by jibrilELsudan: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119892678:
Rape is a very serious allegation.
Truth will prevail at last,
Maybe for the person accused or for the unknown 'victim'.

We Rise.

You should wait to find out what is true before you start using a word that strong.
Let's be guided please!

SO YOU THINK UK WILL JUST WAKE UP AND ARREST HIM BASED ON A MERE ALLEGATION?

HE HAS BEEN ON THEIR RADAR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG

HE IS A SERIAL RAPIST AND A CHRONIC W@NKER WHO LIKES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SMALL SMALL GIRLS

1 Like

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Babaken(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2023
I still don't understand why they can't hold their meeting in Nigeria.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Elidrisy20: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Him cup don full be that,adiues
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by baralatie(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Osanobua!

Wetin you say!

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by johnfem321: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2023
People still don’t understand that Nigeria is a branch of UK.. they will always protect the interest of the Nigerian State and their own selfish interest
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Decent09(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Eleken:
what a prayer point... May your children inherit your preferred presidential candidate character...

anyway... grin

Oboy persin wey Sabi lie, go fi do any evil he come across oo
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Tareq1105: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
cool

A man with more than one wife

This one go soon join Ekweramadu

When karma wants to strike, it strikes hard...

Not only did he get his very first Job with MKOs shipping company, he went ahead to call MKO a thief

He also published lion of Burdiollion just to humiliate Tinubu his close friend because PDP paid him

Tinubu took him to court for #500b damages and won. He went up and down begging Tinubu for out of court settlement. Tinubu, for the sake of their past relationships, eventually forgave him.

2 Likes

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Moh247: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu took him to court for #500b damages and won. He went up and down begging Tinubu for out of court settlement. Tinubu, for the sake of their past relationships, eventually forgave him.

The man is can't change
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Aify147(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Hahahahahahaha.. you mean rape?
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by rajiedreez: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2023
So the invite na setup
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by olisaEze(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2023
So whatever plan Atiku intended to use Randy Dokpesi for in the UK is being frustrated by the British government. We all know he’s Atiku’s favorite bagman.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Lukuluku69(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
shocked but wait oooo i always thought raymond dokpesi was an ondo man but some say he is edo

Edo man.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by sukkot: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Edo man.

he looks yoruba llol
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by ProposalID: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

State your full name if ur serious u want help

Jonah Ina.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Lukuluku69(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
he looks yoruba llol

Learnt that he grew up in Ibadan.

Spends most of his adult life in the South West, so he could pass for one.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by OLULAW: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2023
This man has at least FOUR known wives, and only God knows how many concubines. Yet, he's accused of rape. Is he mad?
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by SkyFi: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by sukkot: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Learnt that he grew up in Ibadan.

Spends most of his adult life in the South West, so he could pass for one.

yeah i started hearing about him a long time ago as a big man from ondo because his children were oppressors in ondo. so i thought naturally he was a yoruba man. also dresses like one and looks like one lol. ahhh well we are all one hehe. one naija. though tribe and tongue may differ
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by quinox947: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
xpressionx:
Having spent sometime abroad,I can authoritatively say that these guys mistake the identity of blacks the way we mistake the identity of Chinese people.

I know they won't release him if he was the suspect
Thats my suspicion too. A mistaken identity. I'm not aware of any rape allegation which is in court in the UK against him. According to the police, the 71 year old may have jumped bail. Was it actually Dokpesi they are looking for? Time will tell.
Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by Lukuluku69(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
yeah i started hearing about him a long time ago as a big man from ondo because his children were oppressors in ondo. so i thought naturally he was a yoruba man. also dresses like one and looks like one lol. ahhh well we are all one hehe. one naija. though tribe and tongue may differ

I got to know of him when King Sunny Ade did a number for him and the refrain "Raymond Dopkesi" keep ringing in my head back then.

Got more of him when he floated the Ray Power Communication Public Offer where he really hit it big with that scam. Till date the Old Man that I processed a Share Offering for still rings me that he has not gotten a Dime since 2007 for the over 500k worth of Shares he bought with DAAR COMMUNICATION Public Offer.

Na so the man chop thier money.

1 Like

Re: London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation by kkonyeji(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
beerfraud:
Peter Pandora obituary will also be exposed like this soon

In your dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.