Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). (1899 Views)

Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Joevics(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
APC presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu made a statement about generating electricity for Popcorn, which made the crowd at the rally to busrt into laughter.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORSNWAHgus

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by DonBenny77(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Agbado has to be involved

3 Likes

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Ekejoestar(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Chai, going to Tinubu's campaign rally is like attending a free stand-up comedy show, I would have loved it but I don't have time for comedians this coming election.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by DukeofUmueri247: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2023
BATurists will soon tell us this was doctored by Obidients..

5 Likes

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by tobb: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
The man na comedian aswear. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Ofunaofu: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu and agbado are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Karemarealty288(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Is Tinubu campaigning against his party?
Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by chidexleo: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
I still wonder how someone will vote for this man, don't you care about the future of this country and the children.

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by chidexleo: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
I still wonder how someone will vote for this man, don't you care about the future of this country and the children

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by EKONGKING: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
BAT will be the best president of Nigeria ever.
As standup comedian cum president he will keep entertaining nation of unserious people aka suffering and smiling people.
Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Karlovych: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
embarassed Dear Nigerians, do not make the mistake of electing old frauds as your leaders. I am now in my 40s and for the past 8 years I was an online zombie for ApC that was tasked with promoting a dullard on a daily basis.

I urge on all young Nigerians to take back their country from evil leaders seeking to destroy it. I've seen a lot under this current government and I'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Samyyorn5050: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
See the way they were laughing at him.

And they believed that all those at their campaign are for them.
Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by codedguy1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
DukeofUmueri247:
BATurists will soon tell us this was doctored by Obidients..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprised when they do. Bats are usually hanging upsidedown hence their thinking tend to be in that manner.

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by DukeofUmueri247: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
codedguy1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't be surprised when they do. Bats are usually hanging upsidedown hence their thinking tend to be in that manner.
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Gadafii: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wetin corn do tinubu exactly grin
Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Another one...... Make we laugh small for this hot sun... grin

Even olopa dey smile coded

1 Like

Re: Electricity For Popcorn: Nigerians Laughing At Tinubu At His Rally (Video). by HitRun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu and corn

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Was Name 100 Most Influential By Times Long Before Tinubu / Mafia State Capture: Prophesy About Nigeria Come To Pass / Reno Correct A Fan On The False Statement About Nigerian Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.