Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress (188 Views)

I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / ‘Operation Restore Peace' In Enugu Launched By IGP Usman Alkali Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by igbosenses: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Please anything that will restore the peace and progress of the South East, if you truly know you are not selfish, please restore the peace and progress of the South East.

Repent from every form of selfishness and grow love, peace and prosperity amongst your brothers and sisters.

The South East cannot be like Dubai if you destroy it or hinder it's progress..

1 Like

Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by Moh247: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Vote Tinubu and he would give you peace
Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by MadamExcellency: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Be specific. It is mostly political and thrives when the governor has political scores to settle by involving DSS, Soldiers and other security apparatus.

For all I know, Abia State is the epicentre of IPOB activities and the home of Nnamdi Kanu and yet it's one of the most peaceful States in Nigeria for most recent times.
Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by igbosenses: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Vote Tinubu and he would give you peace
It is not about voting anybody. It is about the South Easterners encouraging peace and progress.. What is going on currently in the East needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by igbosenses: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Be specific. It political.

For all I know, Abia State is the epicentre of IPOB activities and the home of Nnamdi Kanu and yet it's one of the most peaceful States in Nigeria for most recent times.
Abia is peaceful, Umuahia is peaceful, then let other South Eastern states emulate peace.

1 Like

Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by StrongandMighty: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
I don't actually know the East you guys are always referring to when I see all these sensational and deceptive headlines like this.. I travelled from owerri to Aba yesterday and everywhere was just bubbling with activities only for me to come online to see a headline saying passengers were stranded
Re: South East: Please Restore Peace And Progress by Idiko1: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Only a pitiful goon thinks there is lack of peace and progress in southeast.

(1) (Reply)

Debt Sustainability: Nigeria’s Two-track Projections / Atiku In Kogi: Vote PDP And Nightmare Of Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Thing Of / There Is No Way Cashless Policy Can Make APC To Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.