Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men (262 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / 12 Traits That Show Someone Has A Strong Personality / 15 Personality Traits That All Successful People Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Women always have some kinds of secret desires about their would-be partner. But, it’s not possible to get a guy exactly according to their preferences. They all have to compromise with something.

Traits that women secretly want in men.

1- Women desire for a man whom they can respect and feel proud of. The man should possess a strong personality, integrity and intelligence who has an aim in life. They want someone whom they can show off.

https://contentthatgivesyouchemistry..com/2023/01/traits-that-women-secretly-want-in-men.html

1 Share

Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by otipoju(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bimpe your site no load ooo. Come post the rest of your article here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's server error it will load

otipoju:
Bimpe your site no load ooo. Come post the rest of your article here
Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another update

1 Share

Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by otipoju(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
It's server error it will load

As much as I am interested in reading the article, the thing never load till now. I know you might not know how soon it will be resolved.
Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Or maybe the admin that restricts it from not loading sends me a WhatsApp message

So I will send you the link personally the link is on my signature

otipoju:

As much as I am interested in reading the article, the thiloadsever load till now. I know you might not know how soon it will be resolved.
Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by otipoju(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Or maybe the admin that restricts it from not loading sends me a WhatsApp message

So I will send you the link personally the link is on my signature

I never see person wey dey unserious like you in a long time. Well done. E be like the PS3 sale Gan Gan be your target. You will be alright.
Re: Traits That Women Secretly Want In Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bio Optimization & Business Quotes

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Orthopedist Trado-medicals Ijaw Expert In Born Dislocation Massaging In Lagos / Content Marketing, The Other Side Of Digital Bimpe, ads, services, Blog / VIDEO: Pastor Caught With Charms Night Before Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.