Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students (21171 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Students / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Gucciblog: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
I just arrived at the venue of the town hall meeting with Anambra State students in Awka. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1612767174271066113?t=mRdmcwFtkArF5GwD05CuoA&s=19

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by olamidedivotee(f): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Here comes the Man of the people.

Obi is the man Nigeria needs right now.

Let's leave tribe or religion aside, please vote for the right person.

The future is here.

I write quality content for blogs and brands, kindly check my signature for contact details.

271 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Gucciblog: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Workaholic President Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

Crowd be like Onitsha International market

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Incoming..

My State of Origin will give Obi 97% of votes...

129 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by MrEverest(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Had it been Peter Obi is not a clean and honest man, I would have said he is on drugs. This man is healthier than many Nigerian youths.

God bless the incoming president!
God bless Nigeria!!

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Gucciblog: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
nlfpmod fp

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by olahero(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol

Another naming ceremony in his hometown. grin

Pitobi will be the third runner in this coming General Election, he would get more votes than Kwankwasiyya.

The real first and second runner is between Atiku Abu and Bola Ahmed Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by YbNeverBroke: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
I will cut my diçk if obi wins
You all screenshot this undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
I just arrived at the venue of the town hall meeting with Anambra State students in Awka. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1612767174271066113?t=mRdmcwFtkArF5GwD05CuoA&s=19
Imagine Asiwaju meeting with NULASS. That hall will not even contain those in UNILAG and LASU alone let alone those in polys, CoE and universities outside Lagos.

NULASS alone will deliver more votes than all votes in Anambra state.
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by akinsmyk(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Some Jagabandits keep saying Obi can’t enter Anambra that he would be stoned. Is this Anambra in Ghana?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by ecolime(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Woww

Delta yesterday, Anambra today shocked

PO is so fit, energetic and active.

I don already get hin picture frame before the thing go cost for market.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by porthouse7(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
He don go copy APC , as public rallies don fail him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anambra Will give Obi 99%

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Here comes the Man of the people.

Obi is the man Nigeria needs right now.

Let's leave tribe or religion aside, please vote for the right person.

The future is here.

I write quality content for blogs and brands, kindly check my signature for contact details.

The Man of the People of Biafra where the earth is red all the time! He's Igbo camouflage for the Biafran Dream. No one in the other parts of The Zoo can be convinced otherwise! But it's going to be a long trek to freedom for all the Know-alls and conceited loudmouths who were calling the Fatherland The Zoo and Shithole heretofore. May it never be okay with all the enemies of Nigeria who are now forming patriots and her most ardent lovers. But methinks I can see a reversion to the former hate-filled narratives and discourse about Nigeria, beginning from March 1st, 23! What sayest thou, Ikemefuna?

In any case, we Nigerians can see that Obi is Igbo project and he has successfully turned what used to be the Worker's party into Igbo political party. How many politicians and the so-called celebrities from the other parts of Nigeria are defecting or endorsing Labour Party for example? It is the same way Nnamdi Azikiwe appropriated the party, National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, NCNC, as Igbo party after the death of the Yoruba founder, Herbert Macaulay in 1946. It's also the same way Nnamdi Azikiwe wrested the party, Nigerian Peoples Party, NPP, from its founder and financier, Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim, in 1978. So you see, history provides antecedents all the time. Labour Party is Igbo party, pure and simple. And there's no question about that!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Nathphil(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
A town hall different...

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by opalu: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria has never had such an energetic and intelligent Presidential Candidate before. He would win the old men with an unimaginable gap

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by DrChukki: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is best option for this election.

Obi will bring government close to all and sundry and Nigerians will be happy for Nigeria again.

Nigerians, Vote PO

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
YbNeverBroke:
I will cut my diçk if obi wins
You all screenshot this undecided undecided undecided
Lol cheesy.
Sharp man.

Your instrument will be safe and fine,
Nothing do am after the elections next month,
You still gallant!

God bless Nigeria.
The best man for the job will win, as long as God lives.
This country must be great again in our lifetime.
Shout out to our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu, AKA, Jagaba borgu of Africa.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by kelly72: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmnnn....this townhall must be different from Tinibu's bulaba.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Reporting34(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Incoming president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Voolhuh: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kudos

The love towards Obi in Delta State is something to study in psychology. Everybody just want to vote Obi. It almost thesame but rather Negative energy they have towards Tinubu. Don't take my words for it, ask any Deltan.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by adioolayi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Massive...

O por pa..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by broadman20: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmmm!

I now understand the reason why the Drug Lord will never come for a live TV interview,

It's because of his BAD MOUTH and always CURSING people.

If he ever try to come for a live interview and BAD MOUTH the presenters, it's either the SLAP him or he will FIGHT them.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by SugarGirl44(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by pepericozi: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
He should also hold meeting with NANS, ASUU and the like.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by FalseProphet1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
This election has been won. I see Peter Obi sitting in aso rock come May 29th

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by Ojiofor: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yeah Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting is quite different from Tinubu's............
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by ogub(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by DSC7: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter obi all the way!!!

" that man you want to vote for, may your children have his character IJN, Amen. that man you're rooting for on social media, may your grand and great-grand children have his destiny, IJN, Amen. May they act and behave like him, Amen. Whoever you vote for, all their destinies good or bad come upon your children, IJN, Amen. Don't cast your vote for anyone your heart cannot tell you is a picture of our future, if you do so, you're bringing a curse upon your children"... Can I get a resounding , AMEN!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by SaiOba: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin How him take copy APC.. Obi had sold out seats in different states in the United States. Abi you don lost your brain? Na Peter Obi 1st start townhall meetings.. Naim 1st honour interviews.. So Shurrup your mouth if you can't think properly.

Meanwhile Omo ASE, tell Nigerians how a town hall, is different from Balabuu Blulabla grin
porthouse7:
He don go copy APC , as public rallies don fail him

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students by SeeItSayIt: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Our able president in waiting....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House / President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja / "North Is Nigeria's Problem" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Replies Arewa Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.