Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Positive Influence Of ‘volunteering’ On Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Positive Influence Of ‘volunteering’ On Your Career (151 Views)

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria / I Need A Job And I Am Open To Volunteering.. / Paid Volunteering Job Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Positive Influence Of ‘volunteering’ On Your Career by rhilwhan(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
There are many reasons to volunteer, not only does it make you feel fulfilled and positively impact your community or a cause close to your heart, it can be an invaluable way of progressing your career.

And talking from a professional recruiter’s perspective is the idea of focusing on how to add value to people because most times, it’s very easy to get lost in – this is all I can do or this is my expertise or these are my skills. Ultimately, what truly works and what truly opens doors in the real world is finding ways where your skills can add value to other people, whether it’s your company you are interested in working for or whether it’s an industry, or whether is a specific problem you are trying to solve, adding value to other people is always going to be the key to opening career opportunities.

Here are the top 10 reasons why volunteering helps your career...

Click Here to Read More

(1) (Reply)

About Outsourcing / Get The Healthiest Organic Energy Drink Right Here / Our Granny Annexes Were Created To Provide Extension Of Your Existing Garden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.