Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) (1412 Views)

Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
The arrival of Ndi Nze n'Ozo of Anambra State at the venue of Peter Obi's homecoming rally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Kingsmeal: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anambra is buzzing hard. Urchins please keep off to avoid heart ache.

4 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Elenih: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi is Loved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Plus10(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi is goal,Soludo will not like this tongue

9 Likes

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Madmohamed123: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
The arrival of Ndi Nze n'Ozo of Anambra State at the venue of Peter Obi's homecoming rally.
on my way that is only thing holding me in Nigeria I want to witness this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by gidgiddy: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by SadiqBabaSani: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dear Soludo, pls avoid anything capable of causing havoc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Yaribanzaonic: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
I heard that these men are bound by strong traditional oaths to always speak the truth irrespective of whose ox is gored.

This is where I respect the IGBO tribe and their firm belief in JUSTICE and EQUITY. These men don't even give a damn about the useless Soludo. Peter OBI will have a resounding home coming in all the SE states and SS states. No matter their political differences the "Better South" knows it's the turn of the SE. But the generational betrayers, who even have the audacity to insult everyother tribe will regret all their actions as Bastard miscreants...spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by JealousCobra(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
No freedom of speech on this thread for the urchins, strictly for the Obidients and lovers of freedom.

Ndi Ozo is here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
We know Tinubu. We will vote him. He is our man. The best man for the job.
Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Realrealfact: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Image123(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
This should be Obi's biggest rally being the state he turned into America. Is he using a stadium or something bigger?

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:
This should be Obi's biggest rally being the state he turned into America. Is he using a stadium or something bigger?
Doesn't matter. As long as he doesn't hire urchins from neighboring SW states like a certain presidential candidate did in Lagos. cool.

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Nwaetche(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Are you still fixated in this discredited large rallies of rented crowds?

As you know, you can hire as much as you like in mostly poverty stricken areas and regions due to APC weaponisation of poverty.

I doubt if Tinubu with all his ill gotten money can rent that number of crowd as seen elsewhere in Anambra.

Image123:

1 Like

Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by Image123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Doesn't matter. As long as he doesn't hire urchins from neighboring SW states like a certain presidential candidate did in Lagos. cool.

i heard he's using church members as prop. Anyways, election draws nearer. We'll all accept the results in good faith, right?
Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by ajekpaks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
awesome
Re: Arrival Of Ndi Nze N'Ozo Of Anambra State At Venue Of Peter Obi's Rally (Pics) by NothingDoMe: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Image123:

i heard he's using church members as prop. Anyways, election draws nearer. We'll all accept the results in good faith, right?
Right. There's one ex-governor from SW that went to the tribunal after his recent defeat. Seems he didn't take it in good faith. cool

(1) (Reply)

Anticipation Of Obi's Arrival In Jos, Plateau State See The Joy From Pupils(vide / Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State / Video Link: They Gave Us Oversized Places For Our Rallies-datti Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.