Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. (259 Views)

What Do I Think About Jehovah Witness Members And Religion As A Whole? / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / President Of China’s Comment On Africa And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Carcholce: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by triple996(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
9ice
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Carcholce:
I
It is from all these that further elements in the periodic table are born....

So oxygen, flourine, neon, sodium, come from hydrogen, hellium, lythum?

Or a solid like rocks and sand is carbon?

Your madness is getting worse such that you have forgotten that gases are not solid matters.

Adviced to repeat SS1 after receipt of certification of normalcy from a well known and respected psychiatrist.
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Carcholce: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your madness is getting worse such that you have forgotten that gases are not solid matters.

Adviced to repeat SS1 after rehab.

grin

As much as I respect your works in this section, Go and read your textbooks.

Gas can transform to solid under certain circumstances. How does water vapor turn to ice?

1 Like

Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Carcholce: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Adviced to repeat SS1 after receipt of certification of normalcy from a well known and respected psychiatrist.

You don’t know what thermodynamics is?

Please come and answer let’s find out if I am really mad or Na you nor know book. You guys on this section thinks everyone is delusional if they not directly talking about God or talking against God.

1 Like

Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Carcholce:

Gas can transform to solid under certain circumstances. How does water vapor turn to ice?

Gas can transform is not gas is solid. A camry can transform to a children's play pen but that does not mean we must forget that it was a first a Camry before it changed to another thing!
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Carcholce: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Gas can transform is not gas is solid. A camry can transform to a children's play pen but that does not mean we must forget that it was a first a Camry before it changed to another thing!

What are you saying. The food you eat contains gaseous elements that transforms to solid in the body. Please go on the web and read and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Carcholce:

What are you saying. The food you eat contains gaseous elements that transforms to solid in the body. Please go on the web and read and stop disgracing yourself.

Now you have shifted post from "transform" to "contains" and none of these is the issue.

Whereas, you have made a mistake of forgetting that solids and gases are separate and independent matters like balloon and air. They can be put together but you must not forget that balloon is solid and air is gas!
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Carcholce: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have shifted post from "transform" to "contains" and none of these is the issue.

Whereas, you have made a mistake of forgetting that solids and gases are separate and independent matters like balloon and air. They can be put together but you must not forget that balloon is solid and air is gas!

You still do not want to agree I know what I am saying. embarassed

The Bible said “In the beginning”, meaning there was a beginning before the distinction of solid and gaseous matter. According to science, the Big Bang, it birthed both solid and gas. If they both came from unified source, how are they separate? Doesn’t this mean they thermo-transformed?
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Carcholce:

The Bible said “In the beginning”, meaning there was a beginning before the distinction of solid and gaseous matter. According to science, the Big Bang, it birthed both solid and gas. If they both came from unified source, how are they separate? Doesn’t this mean they thermo-transformed?

When Toyota (unified source) is making the Camry is the chassis (solid) not separate from the engine oil, brake oil (liquid) which is separate from the fuel (liquid gas) which is separate from the gas (gas) in the engine used to cause pressure and compression etc?

Your acceptance of big bang is blinding you from not seeing things are created one after the other. Before a house is built, cement and sand and water must first be created.
Re: Another post To Show Science And And Religion Stole Ideas From Each Other. by Malonny(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Carcholce:

You don’t know what thermodynamics is?

Please come and answer let’s find out if I am really mad or Na you nor know book. You guys on this section thinks everyone is delusional if they not directly talking about God or talking against God.

I agree with you on that. The guys on this section don’t think outside the box, they don’t read and want to learn

(1) (Reply)

Are You Free? / Balaam's Syndrome : The Doctrine Of Balaam / Any Satanist Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.