Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors (20042 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Strategic Meeting With Ijaw National Congress Members In Bayelsa / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by specialmati(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

may your life and generation life be as Peter obi rule Anambra state
grin grin grin grin grin grin most of you lost souls always feel like am referring to you guys.since the old man is using your destiny to run his old age may thunder fire the remains of your dead soul
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by ejimatic: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-spotted-as-tinubu-holds-strategic-meeting-with-apc-state-governorsphotos-2/
2023 Year of actions and strategies
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by seunjungle1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
They are just so serious and very organised in their style of campaign
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by chriskosherbal(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
so next month is the much talked about 2023 election ..how time flies

check signature
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin most of you lost souls always feel like am referring to you guys.since the old man is using your destiny to run his old age may thunder fire the remains of your dead soul

May peter obi happen to you now and in future

if your papa get company, let peter obi manage it so that he can use his capital to run his own business

you people always hype Incompetent iidiot from your side

Bunch of Sit at home nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Nosaghae(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good evening nlanders, this was what I saw when i check my PVC status on inec verification page, does this mean that my PVC is ready?
I don't want to go to collection center only to be told that my card is not out after wasting time.
Pls if you have checked yours before going for collection, was this what you saw or you saw something different?

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Mccullum: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency. grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still in a state of undecided undecided

jAGABAN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA by the WILL OF GOD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Lawalemi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cult group. God will scatter you all
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by specialmati(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

May peter obi happen to you now and in future

if your papa get company, let peter obi manage it so that he can use his capital to run his own business

you people always hype Incompetent iidiot from your side

Bunch of Sit at home nitwit
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you shouldnt channel your frustration on me atleast tinubu made you a tout.but since he has exchange your destiny by making you his tout make the vulture feast on the remaining part of your useless body
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by PointZerom: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
baretalk:

Your brain is filled with hate and bitterness. Your comment is unnecessary, just a sign of a hater. Yes APC has controlled Lagos since 1999, and Tinubu was part of the party running Lagos prior APC. Tinubu is the boss of Lagos APC, he pulls the strings, he has the credit, even though you clowns and jokers laugh at yourselves and throw around unintelligent dumb propanganda, his campaign is waxing strong. Sorry moat Nigerians are not foolish like you. He is the man there, the man behind it all. The entire Lagos was not a capital, when Lagos was a capital, Marina was the main area focused on, the other parts of Lagos, banana, Lekki, Oniru, Eko Atlantic, most parts of Victoria Island, Mainland were all developed after capital went to Abuja, the capital citing, only developed Marina. Lagos no be your mate. Tinubu no be your papa mate.

APC controlling Lagos since 1999?
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by baretalk: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
PointZerom:

APC controlling Lagos since 1999?
AD, this is the party that morphed into APC. Tinubu was it's governorship candidate and he won, since then he has continued the legacy on Lagos. 30 years of sustainable development and continuity.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Traplord09: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
olatuns2017:

Bring out your 90 yrs old grandpa to do all these

Or die in silence in February 2023

Asiwaju BOLA Tinubu is the next president

In Jesus name �

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by ATLIEN2027: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
FarmFreshNG:
Old dwibs. The position the S.E is on the table speaks volume. Welcome to the Jihadist party. It began with a Jihadist irritant hypocrite, it accelerates in decline in total abandonment of Christian faithfuls with its absolute goal of total Islamic fundamentalism in view. Wonder when the RCCGites will retake the dominion they gave away sheepishly.

Brainwashed delusional retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist Zombidient fanatical fool spotted. Keep wailing and crying.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by SpecialEdition: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
How do they understand what he is saying?
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Allisgud: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
Na them.
u dey play,he don do stop playing with the future of ur unborn
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by hohafrank(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gang of criminals.Hold meeting from here till tomorrow,Peter Obi has been mandated to win with landslide victory.
Tinubu is a failure.QED.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Gbemini(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Reinaldo:
It will end in failure grin

APC failed Nigerians, so Nigerians will fail APC by failing to vote for them. Simple. grin grin grin
Allisgud:
u dey play,he don do stop playing with the future of ur unborn
I pitybu and ur family by feb cos u will sit down together to cry till dec when u hear tinubu won .... Pratice how to cry now bro
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Cfc4life(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please let's promote this page together
God bless each and every or of us

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Osariemen12: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why do I like Shettima?
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by nnamdi640: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
KingKO22:
I have obtained my PVC yesterday,

By the grace of God, I and my household are going to vote for confidently and swaggerliciously for Asiwaju grin
It is only suffering that await those that will vote for Thievenubu.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Ogaga87(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
olatuns2017:

Typical olodo ibo man

Very selfish, greedy, bamboozled and disgusting

Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by diggindeep: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
baretalk:
This is structure. Tinubu is a working man, he has been working all his life, he likes to work, that is why he has achieved a lot in his life, and for Lagos state, and Lagos is the richest city in Nigeria, all peoples of all states comes to Lagos, Lagos is the messiah of Nigeria. Lagos IGR and value, is more than all states in Nigeria combined.

You're corre TISHUBU built Lagos, a state that was created since 1967
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by extol1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
I will only consider this meeting successful if I see Yahaya Bello in the meeting
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by baretalk: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
diggindeep:

You're corre TISHUBU built Lagos, a state that was created since 1967
What's your assertion, Anambra, Rivers and a couple of other states are older than Lagos, and portharcourt, and a couple of others like Rivers, Enugu coal city etc, have colonial and FG money in creating them.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by diggindeep: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
baretalk:

What's your assertion, Anambra, Rivers and a couple of other states are older than Lagos, and portharcourt, and a couple of others like Rivers, Enugu coal city etc, have colonial and FG money in creating them.

My first assertion is that Anambra, state, east-central Nigeria. Anambra state was first formed in 1976 from the northern half of East-Central state, and in 1991 it was considerably reduced in area by an administrative reorganization that created the new state of Enugu.

Second Assertion that Bola Ahmed TISHUBU didn't build LAGOS.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by baretalk: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
diggindeep:

My first assertion is that Anambra, state, east-central Nigeria. Anambra state was first formed in 1976 from the northern half of East-Central state, and in 1991 it was considerably reduced in area by an administrative reorganization that created the new state of Enugu.

Second Assertion that Bola Ahmed TISHUBU didn't build LAGOS.
The name changed to Anambra, but it's still same people there. They have existed as a people, with administration, and infrastructure from colonial UK, and later federal government, that is the point of this argument. You people are talking about the state capital, because it's seen that federal government spent money in developing every capital, but indeed federal government spend money in creating every state, and in the case of Lagos state, the capital was mainly Marina, the rest of Lagos was developed way after it's nation's capital tenure. Mainland, Victoria Island and Lekki to ibeju, to Epe was big forests and swamps, even in the early 80s. Federal government built Marina only, created administrative buildings, secretariats and state house there. Learn before you speak.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by diggindeep: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
baretalk:

The name changed, but it's still same people there. They have existed as a people, with administration.

Third assertion, you don't have sense and simple reason to comprehend.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by baretalk: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
diggindeep:

Third assertion, you don't have sense and simple reason to comprehend.

That's what flaat head say when they run out of brain minerals. Everyone knows flaat head are dumb, only good criminals. Comedians dey use una catch trips Wella. You guys are a joke grin
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by toprealman: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
sapele914:
Let Peter Obi be deceiving them with words, instead of dropping the bag of rice & 5,000 Naira for them, stingy chameleon, because the Judas thinks he has more integrity, or is more honest than APC’s President Buhari?
Obviously you are the type that will wear jump up ashebi with fake ray band sunshade inside a congested room waiting for recharge card money to call Chetachi because you have mortgaged your future.
A stingy man any day for me rather than monopolistic self serving egocentric entitled clueless delusional ring leader.
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by Gozac: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ogaga87:
Manipulators who installed wicked criminals...

Pity the same youth who ran after hidden palliative are the ones cheering them for continuity..
The ones cheering are hungry and like Esau will sell their birthright for a morsel of bread. To a hungry man bread is god
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by diggindeep: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
baretalk:

That's what flaat head say when they run out of brain minerals. Everyone knows flaat head are dumb, only good criminals. Comedians dey use una catch trips Wella. You guys are a joke grin

I'm even a Yoruba woman just so you dont know that your brain got damaged yesterday in Ojota

Go and learn read and comprehension in your Iyana Ipaja under bridge.

Oloriburku aburo Werey
Re: Oshiomhole Join Tinubu Holds Strategic Meeting With APC State Governors by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you shouldnt channel your frustration on me atleast tinubu made you a tout.but since he has exchange your destiny by making you his tout make the vulture feast on the remaining part of your useless body

you're mistaken me as Igbo youths that Peter obi frustrated to leave their ancestral land to Asia prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection. / PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.