Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well (10338 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by FuckOsuPigs: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Awon ole
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by DMTtechnologies: 7:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Oritna94:
No mind them. They wan get all the money themselves. Pyypl is free and much better.

What's their rate ? I mean the pyypl

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by BigCowHornn: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2023
bluefilm:

Give it a trial first

You will get your answers immediately.

He asked for rate.. a single quotation you can't give but type many words in response.

The term white collar scam comes to mind..... legit business built to fool people in some way

2 Likes

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:

And someone allowed it to get to front page.
What is the importance of something that works but will cost us an arm and a leg grin

Wonder why CBN will just not allow us have a parallel exchange and save Nigerians from this unending scam.

Is the economy enjoying these official rate?
Is it not better we value our shikini oil revenue at N700/N750 per $ instead of N460/N490 while some individual make themselves rich at the expense of us all.
Your sense loooong well well I never really am from that angle.

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by adaxme(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Fcmb master card virtual card solves all these
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Nukilia: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:

What is the importance of something that works but will cost us an arm and a leg grin

Wonder why CBN will just not allow us have a parallel exchange and save Nigerians from this unending scam.

Is it not better we value our shikini oil revenue at N700/N750 per $ instead of N460/N490 while some individual make themselves rich at the expense of us all.

Emefiele is a con man and should be locked up for financial crimes against Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Tdunjoye: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
adaxme:
Rate please

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by tenpipsperday: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2023
adaxme:

Please can you tell us more about this?
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by internetpo(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Will try your card. Ever since flutterwave barter went down being having difficulties.

Put pls look into the complaint of that exchange rate
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Bluntemperor: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Crystalom5:
trust Nigerian fintech to always take advantage of the situation.
It's really unfortunate they all do this. Instead of thinking of getting their profits from small profit margins with plenty users, they rather suffocate everyone with massive charges.
Greed everywhere

That is killing all of us-- greed,greed and greed,on Nigerians!
A govt that is not truthful to her Citizens,will one day be armstwisted by her own Citizens because there is time of harvest!
Today - no one trust the Police Institution!
Today - Common Man no longer have hope in the Judiciary,as thousands of Cases are in National Industrial Courts to Appeal Courts to Federal and States High Courts - with many Cases up to 4-11Years intervals,while Political matters are quickly decided to the chargrin of the Masses and Politicians smile to their homes and Banks within 3- Months of the Cases!
-Today,NNPC has lost their relevance- lies upon lies ,with nothing new to say to Citizens again!
Citizens are sleeping in the Petro Station to buy PMS,not to talk of Diesels or Kerosene - now a goldmine! October, Nov.Dec, even New Year,was a nightmares!
- Today nothing is happening in NEPA ( DISCOS or Gemco) - having change names many times,yet it has becomes a pipelines to drain Nigeria Resources- Corruption personified!
.No Light,No Industrialization! They now device measiof giving light at night, instead of the day!
May NEPA happen to all the enemies of Nigeria- where light is now few at night,none during the day! Same thing with other MDAs, Ministries,etc
What is Wrong with us?
Very Shameful indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by visaclick: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
jobportng:
already did and rate is 775
eh so for a meager 50dol transaction I will spend more that 40grand? I will pass abeg
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Nobodysboo(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
What is your rate
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by lapazi(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:

If the CBN makes it a parallel exchange it will be worse, because we citizens are our greatest threats. The rates will go over 1000. We are mostly wicked pple!

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by sharone21(f): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
adaxme:

Hope no annual fee and wahala to open Domiciliary account?
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by dvkot(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
jobportng:
your rate is more than black market 775/$, you still charge loading fee, charge fee for creating card, then to unload the card you loose almost all your money because your rate is low to unload card! haba fear God!
won't they make profit for their business? You go complain about everything
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
MMempire:
Killer rate.

grin grin
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Olumaeme: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Just go collect USD card from your bank.
Shikenah.
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by hmohammed(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:

This is exactly what Jagaban is preaching. Singular and uniform exchange rate. No secondary market

1 Like

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
BigCowHornn:
He asked for rate.. a single quotation you can't give but type many words in response.

The term white collar scam comes to mind..... legit business built to fool people in some way

Story for the gods.

When you open a bank account, do you hear them telling you that they will be charging you for monthly card maintenance or that they will be charging you for sending you birthday SMS?
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Whois(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
I will like to pay true caller premium, please house which card works? Should I request gtbank dorm card? Or i Should make of app like pyypl

Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by BigCowHornn: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

When you open a bank account, do you hear them telling you that they will be charging you for monthly card maintenance or that they will be charging you for sending you birthday SMS?

Show me the banks monijers on nairaland. But if you want to know their websites

Or ask CCS.
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by olaeffect(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
lapazi:

If the CBN makes it a parallel exchange it will be worse, because we citizens are our greatest threats. The rates will go over 1000. We are mostly wicked pple!

At least the nation will benefit from our wickedness.
If $ gets to N1k that means our oil revenue will be converted to naira at N1,000.00 that means more revenue to the nation, instead of allocating dollars to some people at N490.00 they all still selling it at N735.00 while the same government raises taxes and look for ways to tax and levy and borrow because of dwindling revenue.

It seams you guys don't know that we are borrowing to survive in this country.
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Asekun434: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Olumaeme:
Just go collect USD card from your bank.
Shikenah.

Please say nah cbn rate all this bank prepaid card dey use and hope no special requirements to get
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Can I receive money from PayPal from this ur app?
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by JOemmy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oritna94:
No mind them. They wan get all the money themselves. Pyypl is free and much better.

Can nigerians receive money from PayPal now?
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by tdammy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chipper better than this app. Charges is crazy.
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Crystalom5: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Whois:
I will like to pay true caller premium, please house which card works? Should I request gtbank dorm card? Or i Should make of app like pyypl
I fit give you the premium version o
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Dshocker(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
jobportng:
your rate is more than black market 775/$, you still charge loading fee, charge fee for creating card, then to unload the card you loose almost all your money because your rate is low to unload card! haba fear God!

With their current rate, if i use them, make i bend
Re: Tribapay Platinum Dollar Card Is Superb! It Works So Well by Dshocker(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Naturalgbola:
rippers 
. pyypl is better

What is pyypl dollar rate now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 54th Birthday To Tony Elumelu / Sidra Bank App Review / Nigeria Loses $90m Investment To Kenya As Coca-cola Expands Operation In Eā€™afric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.