Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) (24093 Views)

EFCC Storms Tinubu Polling Unit In Alausa (Video) / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Moh247: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
bayelsaowei:
with the help of zombies, almajiris, potential islamic terrorists etc...

Na who go suffer at the end of the day?

Why don't you try calling them better names and not Zombie, Almajiri and terrorist since you need their votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by emmyd002: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:
Jagaban everywhere.......no peace for ipigs
pls stop disgracing yourself on here, you can do better
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by sukar886: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:
Jagaban everywhere.......no peace for ipigs
Is that jagaban u call with ur mouth, not irritating u
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by zionstaar75: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindcure:
asiwaju will first of all happen to you and your family, and then extend to your families' generation unborn grin grin

Say Amen to that cool
amen!it means what happened to lagos under tinubu when they stopped depending on Federal allocation. Let me also pray for u,may your life become like anambra under Peter obi where doctors were under strike for 13months in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Wickedfact: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

.... let the neck pressing continues

You're a patriot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by drmuri(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Please I need someone to just tell me why any sensible person will want to vote for Tinubu next month with the obvious sings of (disaster waiting to happen) associated with him... Maybe there's something I don't know, and that's what I want someone to tell me...

Also why does the Yoruba wants this man to be president even though they know he's not qualified by my own standard though (if he's qualified tell me how)... The yorubas don't mind if even it's an slowpoke, they just want a Yoruba man to be president with the clear warning signs of impending danger should he win
Your emotional blackmail won't work.
Asiwaju is a better administrator than your Peter Obi.
Even his mentees Fashola, Ambode now Sanwo performed better than the overated tomato paste importer.
That's the truth. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Mccullum: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency. grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still in a state of undecided undecided

JAGABAN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY THE WILL OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by drmuri(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bigredmachine:

I don't have issue with you o, but maybe u can give me the answer I need... Just explain to me why Tinubu is making all those blunder, the most notable one balablu bulaba... Just tell me, if there's nothing wrong with him, also tell me... I need to know, cos I can't vote for such a man that keeps embarrassing himself up and down , but maybe u can convince me otherwise, am waiting
As if your vote decides anything.
Don't vote him
Allow those who want to do so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by WilsonBright935: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Still waiting till he follows him to South East and South South grin grin
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Bigredmachine: 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
SAMJAY7:
welcome to democracy

Live and let others live

I'm glad you acknowledged and accepted my view

I accepted your view because that's the reality on ground, and to be honest with you we all want a better Nigeria, but with what tinubu is doing, he's not pointing he will be the one to lead us to a better Nigeria... I honestly would not want someone who will be embarrassing and disgracing Nigeria up and down to be our
President... On the flip of the other side, it's totally foolish to neglect realties (which is APC has over 70% chances of winning the election)... All I want is a better Nigeria and may God help us all
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Bigredmachine: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
drmuri:

Your emotional blackmail won't work.
Asiwaju is a better administrator than your Peter Obi.
Even his mentees Fashola, Ambode now Sanwo performed better than the overated tomato paste importer.
That's the truth. Deal with it

No doubt Tinubu in his healthy state would make a great president... We may end up having the saviour in BAT if he wins, but our biggest concerns is his health issues, his embarrassing lifestyle in public...
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by ogascomax: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
North East rally is not going well for Tinubu. Very scanty and they are just showing one side and I can see gaps everywhere.
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Please I need someone to just tell me why any sensible person will want to vote for Tinubu next month with the obvious sings of (disaster waiting to happen) associated with him... Maybe there's something I don't know, and that's what I want someone to tell me...

Also why does the Yoruba wants this man to be president even though they know he's not qualified by my own standard though (if he's qualified tell me how)... The yorubas don't mind if even it's an slowpoke, they just want a Yoruba man to be president with the clear warning signs of impending danger should he win

And you expect me to vote for Peter Obi? Why should I vote for Peter Obi? What has he done to deserve my vote?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naijagoodman:
May your children and unborn generation be like these people you are supporting!
Amen
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by emilo2bad: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
God1000:
May we not experience this transition from bad to worse

Buhari was our hobson's choice in 2015 due to the exigencies of time but the situation is different now.

God bless Nigeria

For rapid growth, vote Peter Obi for president

Please I don't hate any candidate oo, don't take things too far
why Anambra people did not experience the rapid growth
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by emilo2bad: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Rented crowd, we're tired of seeing all this fake support. The north is for Atiku and Kwankwaso.

This I have seen.
how is that your business ? face your candidate and campaign for him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Ruthless70: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbPzmItDbWw

President Muhammadu Buhari Leads Asiwaju Tinubu's Presidential Campaign To Yobe State

But some slowpoke with cone head said Bubu has deserted him.

This children of 8 eeh
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by gashiwalesman: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Only if you knew the meaning of asiwaju in Yoruba, me and my family will always be ASIWAJU in all spheres of anything good in this life.. Amen

quote author=Mindcure post=119901488] asiwaju will first of all happen to you and your family, and then extend to your families' generation unborn grin grin

Say Amen to that
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by hollywater: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Failure dey storm campaign ground?
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by 77up(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mindcure:
asiwaju will first of all happen to you and your family, and then extend to your families' generation unborn grin grin

Say Amen to that cool
Amen

Did you even know the meaning of Asiwaju in the first place? This pigs are very slow honestly grin
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by 77up(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
gashiwalesman:
Only if you knew the meaning of asiwaju in Yoruba, me and my family will always be ASIWAJU in all spheres of anything good in this life.. Amen

quote author=Mindcure post=119901488] asiwaju will first of all happen to you and your family, and then extend to your families' generation unborn grin grin

Say Amen to that

Only if the idiot know the meaning grin
Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by bhella10: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
afam1992:
you are just an idiot who wants to suffer again. You really enjoys suffering in your life. The funny thing is that, most of this people supporting this ugly man begs a lot on the street. In Lagos, when you go out especially on Sundays. You see them at bus stops, front of bars begging. Lazy people. If not for the igbos Nigerias would have been suffering more than this.
grin

Re: Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) by Geopex(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Mindcure:

Say Amen to that cool
Asiwaju family are happy with him. Some of u guys will be very happy to have him in your family. Many involved in online scam are also complaining that they need good president. Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How FG Went From Threatening To ‘Crush’ Bandits To Begging Them / Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family / Tinubu Appoints Tope Fasua As Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.