Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Personal Driver (lekki) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Driver (lekki) (338 Views)

Driver (lekki) / Vacancy For Driver (lekki Ajah Lagos) / Vacany - Driver @lekki [Closed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Driver (lekki) by nvestormal: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hiring��

Job Title: Personal Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
Take home: 80k plus accommodation

Job requirements:
▶️Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a personal driver (married preferably) 
▶️Must be very smart and well groomed
▶️Must have a valid driver's license with knowledge of Lagos routes
▶️Ability to drive both automatic and manual cars
▶️Ability to communicate, read and write.
▶️Polite and able to get along with people.
▶️The preferred candidate must be residing on the Island. 
▶️The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
▶️Punctual and reliable.

Apply to: kamaldeen.adebayo@mactay.com using "personal driver" as the subject of the mail
Re: Personal Driver (lekki) by malonephill(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
I would love to take this job, but I have not driver anyone personally and my drivers license is also expired, I can also get it done if I am given the opportunity, I will do the job perfectly well. Not married as well.
All other job specifications and responsibilities I am good at it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Hotel Job Vacancies In Oba Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.