Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria (701 Views)

No Standing Agreement Between Tinubu, Makinde - APC Presidential Campaign Counci / Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ / Obajana: 2002 Agreement Between Kogi And Dangote Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Isaiah 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Very simple.

That's the foundation of the obedient and the rock on which it's standing....

3 Likes

Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Naira20: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
One of my favorite Bible verses

3 Likes

Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naira20:
One of my favorite Bible verses

That's the agreement

1 Like

Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by ItsTutsi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
What about those that don't believe in the bible?
Mercisharelove:

Very simple.

1 Like

Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Very simple.

and he didn't show example as governor of small Anambra state

1 Like

Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
What about those that don't believe in the bible?

You must be the biggest fool not to believe in the Bible
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
yarimo:
and he didn't show example as governor of small Anambra state

Speak for yourself, see your investment, what do you make of it
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You must be the biggest fool not to believe in the Bible

I guess, you're unwittingly calling your ancestors " big fool" as they didnt know about the bible.

Ironically, the Europeans who introduced the bible to you, do not so much believe in it (bible) as evident by their behaviours. There are more black churches in London than all European church's, put together.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
T9ksy:

I guess, you're unwittingly calling your ancestors " big fool" as they didnt know about the bible.

Ironically, the Europeans who introduced the bible to you, do not so much believe in it (bible) as evident by their behaviours. There are more black churches in London than all European church's, put together.

Europe is not truth. As a matter of fact, No man introduced Christianity. It came from God.
Wake up
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Europe is not truth. As a matter of fact, No man introduced Christianity. It came from God.
Wake up

Lol. Christianity that our ancestors called the devil religion. They were willing to kill their children than make them convert. During that period, you either convert to Christianity or you die by the sword. It was really a dark time. Read your history. Christianity, the devil religion.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. Christianity that our ancestors called the devil religion. They were willing to kill their children than make them convert. During that period, you either convert to Christianity or you die by the sword. It was really a dark time. Read your history. Christianity, the devil religion.

You mean to tell me that you don't know who you are and whom you are?, I'm already weeping for you.

Christianity is not religion, go and study very well, it's the true nature of GOD ALMIGHTIEST IN you.

Are you alive or you are dead?
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You mean to tell me that you don't know who you are and whom you are?, I'm already weeping for you.

Christianity is not religion, go and study very well, it's the true nature of GOD ALMIGHTIEST IN you.

Are you alive or you are dead?

Lol. I was once like you, so I know how hard it is to come out of religion, especially Islam and xtianity which are the broadest roads filled with a lot of people. Even your own Bible tells you the road is narrow and few be them that find that road.

Christians and Muslims, the worshippers of wood and stone: Christianity (cross) and Islam (rock).
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria has no agreement with Biafra, we defeated them.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. I was once like you, so I know how hard it is to come out of religion, especially Islam and xtianity which are the broadest roads filled with a lot of people. Even your own Bible tells you the road is narrow and few be them that find that road.

Christians and Muslims, the worshippers of wood and stone: Christianity (cross) and Islam (rock).

O what darkness in your mind, you still can't get it, it's not religious stuff, you don't know who you are, that's the point, you are absolutely lost, I said to you I am weeping
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Nigeria has no agreement with Biafra, we defeated them.

You better get back home now and arrange the firewood well to help grandma boil the water.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

You better get back home now and arrange the firewood well to help grandma boil the water.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chanel all your grievances to Simon Ekpa, we can't help you.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Chanel all your grievances to Simon Ekpa, we can't help you.

Urchin.......

Not everyone is Igbo, grandma is calling for her phone, get back quickly
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mercisharelove:

O what darkness in your mind, you still can't get it, it's not religious stuff, you don't know who you are, that's the point, you are absolutely lost, I said to you I am weeping

If you talking about black people being Jews, well I always try to look for a reason why people push certain agendas and I think I might have found it. Well, continue being a Jew. Lol.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Urchin.......

Not everyone is Igbo, grandma is calling for her phone, get back quickly
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Ekpeitit(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Ntin.
Ndisime owo uneghe, adiok ano uka ye uso.
INO MKPO.
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Well
Re: The Agreement Between Obi And Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
I love

(1) (Reply)

The APC Bots On Nairaland & Other Social Media Do Not Speak For We Yorubas / Nollywood Releases New Movie Titled: Peter Obi. Is This Going too Far? / Breaking Intel: Oyo Rally For APC Postponed..CBN! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.