Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In (231 Views)

Swap Or Exchange Deal Ps4 + Imac 2017 / Samsung S6 Edge For Sale Or Exchange / Im Willing To Sell This Clean Machine For 30K Or Exchange With A Good Laptop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you have note 9 for sale or exchange in Akure or ekiti come in let's deal.
Holla if you've got what a nigga is looking for
Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Centurion101:
If you have note 9 for sale or exchange in Akure or ekiti come in let's deal.
Holla if you've got what a nigga is looking for

Don't do business with this guy. He did a fake transfer for my sis. God will judge you.
Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Don't do business with this guy. He did a fake transfer for my sis. God will judge you.
E no go better for your and the person wey born you, I will use you as an example to teach useless trolls like yourself a lesson, your mother will bury you and all of her children this Year if you don't back your statement with proof
Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Pathetic excuse for a human being, a failed subhuman who created a profile to spew tribalism and hate,e no go better for the person wey born you, cos you obviously weren't raised right

Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Centurion101:

E no go better for your and the person wey born you, I will use you as an example to teach useless trolls like yourself a lesson, your mother will bury you and all of her children this Year if you don't back your statement with proof

grin

For you and your family. Go and die in excruciating pain.

Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

grin

Your mother is a failure,so is your father,cos anybody that birthed a thrash like you isn't a proper human being,to call you subhuman would be an insult to subhumans, you're a waste of space, it is that tribalism that will keep your mother and father who refused to raised you right

Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

grin

A useless tribalistic piece of shit,a jobless failure that has time to create numerous profiles just to spread tribalistic hate, e no go better for you once again, you're a disgrace to anyone unfortunate enough to relate with you,it is better to be barren than to birth a piece of shit like you, so keep at it and keep telling the world you were raised by failures who in turn raised you to become an incel without purpose in life

Re: If You Have Note 9 For Sale Or Exchange In Akure Or Ekiti Come In by Centurion101: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bought one already, thread closed

(1) (Reply)

HP 430 CORE I3@70k / Hp Notebook 15 - 1 TB, 4gb Ram 5 Hr Backup / Hp Elite Book 8460w Work Station Core I7 1gb Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.