Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke (427 Views)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Gistreportar1: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
The spokesperson of the Nigerian Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has said the police will ensure that the man captured in a viral video giving a toddler marijuana to smoke, will face the law.

The video made the rounds on social media on Monday, January 9, with many condemning the man.

Reacting via his Twitter handle, Adejobi wrote;

”Every one of us can see this again. How did he get the baby? His son? Or niece or cousin? Whatever it is, mothers must learn from this, do not entrust ur baby to wrong hands. Not everyone can babysit or take care of ur baby for u. We need more info about him.

He must be caused to face the wrath of the law. This is too bad. But above all, mothers must learn from this. Ire o.”

Watch Video:>>>>>>

https://gistreportar.com/he-must-face-the-law-police-pro-reacts-to-viral-video-of-man-giving-a-baby-marijuana-to-smoke/

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Rikze: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is all shades of wrong...

Despicable and condemnable...
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by donaldking10: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
I can swear that man is definitely one of dem online Tinubu urchins.
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Bigredmachine: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
We too like reaction for this country...
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Nonso92(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
The person that filmed that video, from the laughs appeared to be a woman, I won't be surprised if it was the mother
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by Moh247: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good...

Nigeria isn't lawless
Re: Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Giving A Baby Marijuana To Smoke by BubblingB(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Join @hsenations on twitter @6pm for giveaway.

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Chill With Kim Kardashian, Drake, Others” James Brown Reveals His 20 / Phyna In Tears As Groovy Plans To End It All With Phyna As He Knows Her Secret / My Sister's Grand Igbo Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.