Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant (39696 Views)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Melodydoctor: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na wa o. This one shock me pass the number of goals Haaland had already scored in the EPL this season.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dis kind thing dey pain person no be small angry

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by seyoops4u: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
No vex, she carry you handicap grin grin grin
Some of this person don't know this procedure has repercursion.

Because she go dey need money for checkup and maintenance. Maybe, she go don get confirm client wey go dey sort that for her sha.

I wonder how some ladies think, their brains are empty. They can't think about a business/investment to do with money.
Oh my bad, she might do that surgery for business purposes too grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by concacid: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Deceit.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Kingzeez10: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Future is femail

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by specialmati(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
cool cool cool cool
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by aklion: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's rather unfortunate that friend has just lost having you as a friend. Secondly, one way or the other we have experience such from close people... SORRY. But no mean say u no go help another who might be genuine ...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by BrazilianOG(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na dem dem all this nland feminists na their handiwork be this lord have mercy Cc candidlady siofra sweetplum jennyclay pocochantas

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Vintiana: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Shey Nairaland dey give award to first person to comment ni? Cos I no understand why some of una dey use one latter to comment.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Chuknovski(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Her friend paid good with evil, why pay a fortune for body enhancement when you can get it almost free at the gym
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by blowjohn(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
U don't have much money but u have 1.5 million naira.

If u can give out that sum, then u do have much money.

Ur simply clout chasing.

Wud u have come out to tell us about the surgery if it happened?
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ExcelDBM: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
BrazilianOG:
Na dem dem all this nland feminists na their handiwork be this lord have mercy
Cc candidlady siofra sweetplum jennyclay pocochantas

Including FERNANDEZISBACK

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by LUAN1: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Just to get a SIMP to like her

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Adedotguy: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is some of the reason some people don't help others because they were previously fooled.

Always get concrete evidence before donating to a cause sad

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Mina79(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
I see you being replenished a million times, how God will do it I don't know!
This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by toujurs: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rexymania:
Nonsense girl. Forgive her
And you had to call her nonsense girl, for giving a helping hand.

It's people like you, that suffer in this life.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Qardinalcaptain: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
In Dj khalid voice..it breaks my heart
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ipobarecriminals: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
sad
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by emanobis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Let me not say anything about the innocent mother,
But by tomorrow now she develops kidney problem, she will start calling on Nigerians bah...we are waiting

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Bimffo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone will still die.
But when you slay, and you snap, it is forever.
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by BrazilianOG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
ExcelDBM:

Including FERNANDEZISBACK
Chai cheesy my guy :O you dey correct that one 'FERNANDEZISBACK' too dey carry feminism for head like 40 year old single lady wey give up on life

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by kaystripe: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Human beings are something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by mastermaestro(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
blowjohn:
U don't have much money but u have 1.5 million naira.

If u can give out that sum, then u do have much money.

Ur simply clout chasing.

Wud u have come out to tell us about the surgery if it happened?

Some people may not genuinely have much. However they will give generously the moment you mention that a life depends on their financial support.

We all have different levels of compassion. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by spencekat(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na so most of them dey think.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by SodiumValproate: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
kereman1:
Sweetplum on the beat
Leave my darling Sweetplum alone grin
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by ExcelDBM: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
BrazilianOG:
Chai cheesy my guy :O you dey correct that one 'FERNANDEZISBACK' too dey carry feminism for head like 40 year old single lady wey give up on life

As in ehnn. Her case is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by SodiumValproate: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
All for fu<k boys, after surgery now, Dem go dey bend like goat for doggy
That kind one wey the guy go tell am say... 'baby, please bend like you want to go back to 2022' grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
All this defrauding & decieth just for this flesh which termite will eat up someday when you die ....... That's why people never help
Re: My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant by BrazilianOG(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
ExcelDBM:

As in ehnn. Her case is beyond redemption.
Bros abeg leave am when she go hit menopause she go know wetin dey
Cc. FERNANDEZISBACK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse, Princess, Bambam And Tboss During BBNaija Audition / Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.