Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,904 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC (296 Views)

VAT Ruling:lagos Responsible For 70% Of Collection Across Nigeria / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by tomax026: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Election is a Civic responsibility, but Nigeria always has low turnout before.
People want to vote now, but collection of PVC is a great issue.
I learnt of someone who used N5000 to bribe to get it quick, cos he doesn't have long time to spend on collection.

We have been having bad leadership and people are encouraged to go and collect PVC, so Narrative can change.
But it's really sad now, I know people who have gave up, and so many people are giving up on collection too after spending hours and days in INEC office cos the crowd is too much, and INEC don't find solution to make it fast.

Can't they have many people attending to people instead of 2 people attending to hundreds of people?
Pls when can we develop and behave like human being in Nigeria?
Is collection of ones PVC a rocket science?
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by yemi1504: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
tomax026:
Election is a Civic responsibility, but Nigeria always has low turnout before.
People want to vote now, but collection of PVC is a great issue.
I learnt of someone who used N5000 to bribe to get it quick, cos he doesn't have long time to spend on collection.

We have been having bad leadership and people are encouraged to go and collect PVC, so Narrative can change.
But it's really sad now, I know people who have gave up, and so many people are giving up on collection too after spending hours and days in INEC office cos the crowd is too much, and INEC don't find solution to make it fast.

Can't they have many people attending to people instead of 2 people attending to hundreds of people?
Pls when can we develop and behave like human being in Nigeria?
Is collection of ones PVC a rocket science?

INEC has devolved it to the wards from the 6th to 15th of this month to reduce crowding and increase convenience for potential voters. Why don't they take advantage of it?
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by tomax026: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
It is the same issue in different location
yemi1504:

INEC has devolved it to the wards from the 6th to 15th of this month to reduce crowding and increase convenience for potential voters. Why don't they take advantage of it?
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by tomax026: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
That is it
Blue3k:

Lol Nigerians are the issue. Society has no trust in its institutions or neighbors. The PVC has your address on it but they refuse to mail it to you. You're expected to stand in line twice. The government couldn't care less about time or they'd mail documents to you.
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by yemi1504: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
tomax026:
It is the same issue in different location

Then patience is needed. I know Nigerians can be impatient. Even if it takes a whole day, make the sacrifice. The people too can go on days with little crowd on Sundays after church.
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by Ezewuzie01: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Only in Nigeria people who paid bribe to collect their PVC will stand in the hot sun to vote "wisely" for "credible" leaders grin
Re: INEC, Pls Solve The Problems Of Collection Of PVC by tomax026: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yea
Ezewuzie01:
Only in Nigeria people who paid bribe to collect their PVC will stand in the hot sun to vote "wisely" for "credible" leaders grin

(1) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka(vid / Tinubu Sold LASPOTECH Property To Build Tvc-jandor / States That Are Really Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.