Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,763 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari (297 Views)

National debt grew By ₦3.2 Trillion In Six Months - Buhari / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Osun Pays Four Months Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by eddie7: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
My guy wrote that

1 . Build regional bridges that you destroyed, 2. Fix our refineries so we can start refining our crude oil, 3. Remove oil subsidy and stop the importation of finished products, 4. End insecurity in the country, 5. Reduce poverty in Nigeria, 6. Restore the rule of law in Nigeria, 7. End the poverty that you brought to many Nigerian homes. Then you can go and enjoy your retirement Mr. President.

My friend wrote the above, so what can yours be?

Re: What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by tobito33(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oga go back to Daura today today!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by Elenih: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by slimfit1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Haque is waiting for Buhari as long as there is God. The killing going on in Kaduna is ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by garriAndsugar: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Open border first
Re: What Should I Do In The Remaining Four Months - Buhari by Suunnn(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
eddie7:
My guy wrote that

1 . Build regional bridges that you destroyed, 2. Fix our refineries so we can start refining our crude oil, 3. Remove oil subsidy and stop the importation of finished products, 4. End insecurity in the country, 5. Reduce poverty in Nigeria, 6. Restore the rule of law in Nigeria, 7. End the poverty that you brought to many Nigerian homes. Then you can go and enjoy your retirement Mr. President.

My friend wrote the above, so what can yours be?
Like you cared

Or caring, or even cares

(1) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka(vid / Tinubu Sold LASPOTECH Property To Build Tvc-jandor / States That Are Really Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.