Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Master Piece from late Alex Igiozee The Great Nigerian Sculptor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Master Piece from late Alex Igiozee The Great Nigerian Sculptor (314 Views)

Meet Nigerian Sculptor - Dotun Popoola / Sculptor Creates A Life-size Statue Of Arnold Schwarzenegger Out Of Tree Trunk / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Master Piece from late Alex Igiozee The Great Nigerian Sculptor by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/74rzZE_UGZ4

Late Alex Igiozee Aka Alex Boateng was an Edo, Nigeria born wood sculptor whose parents migrated to Ghana in the late 50's. His father also a sculptor taught Alex to sculpt. Alex was an unknown artist as most of his works were offered through another Ghanaian artist in who's studio he worked, though exhibited globally. His works can be found in Ghanaian government offices and galleries. In 2014 I commissioned Alex to construct my bed which continued with him remaining with me to release works under his own name from 2015 to 2019. Alex died in 2019 at the age of 61... The shown works have been outdoors for years and were recently maintained by another great artist and are part of over 200 works done from 2015 to 2019 which form part of the Nwuba collection. Most of his smaller pieces are owned by my cousin who trades Art, just in case you're interested.

https://askmeadati..com/2023/01/met-alex-igiozee-aka-alex-boateng-great.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Teaching : How To Build, Monetize Wordpress Websites With Free Hosting/domain %% / How To Create A Cute And Short Youtube Intro Using Your Android Phone / Amazing Oil Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.