Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,682 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? (2950 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by senatordave1(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Oghene1st:

My friend shut up. Obi is winning those states and it is not arguable.

Rivers State is for Obi. Traditional rulers gathered to receive and bless him. They won't do that for Atiku and Tinubu.

I'm from Delta Central, home of the Urhobos and the most populated senatorial district in Delta state. Our traditional rulers gathered at Olomu kingdom palace, the kingdom where we have the oldest king presently in Urhobo, to welcome Obi but Obi couldn't attend and has promised to visit. My people will welcome him. Obi will win Delta Central and Tinubu will come second. Okowa is not loved here at all. The only senatorial district Atiku will win in Delta is Delta North where Okowa is from and Obi is coming closely second there.

Benue! You dey make me laugh. So Benue man go vote Atiku or Tinubu? For a governor to be bold in speaking against Atiku and not supporting Tinubu but Obi, you think he has not read the hand writing on the wall.

Most of you on this forum still think 2023 election is by PDP and APC. 2023 election is going to be one funny election. People aren't voting along party lines.

Who will win delta south
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by darazonian(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

A bloc vote from Southern Kaduna can dust whatever the trio of Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwoso would get in the Northern Kaduna...
I never bank okn Datti to deliver Kaduna..

The same bloc vote that failed to stop el-rufai from winning?
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by darazonian(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2023
JoeNL22:

My Objective Analysis
Lagos
Obi_40%
Tinubu_50%
Atiku_10%
Kwankwanso
Kano
Obi_20%
Tinubu_40%
Atiku_30%
Kwankwanso_10%
Kaduna
Obi_20%
Tinubu_40%
Atiku_30%
Kwankwanso_10%
Rivers
Obi_70%
Tinubu_10%
Atiku_20%
Kwankwanso
Kastina
Obi_20%
Tinubu_40%
Atiku_30%
Kwankwanso_10%
Delta
Obi_65%
Tinubu_10%
Atiku_25%
Kwankwanso
Oyo
Obi_40%
Tinubu_50%
Atiku_10%
Kwankwanso
Benue
Obi_25%
Tinubu_25%
Atiku_25%
Kwankwanso_25%
Bauchi
Obi_20%
Tinubu_30%
Atiku_40%
Kwankwanso_10%
Anambra
Obi_80%
Tinubu_10%
Atiku_10%
Overall Average Total
Obi_40%
Tinubu_31%
Atiku_23%

Even yakubu dogara can't get 20% of total votes cast in General election in Bauchi state. Obi can get 20% of total votes cast in kano ahead of kwankwaso with 10% in Kano state? If you like carry luxurious buses and transfer the whole Anambra people to Kano including Obi and his family you can't come out with 5% of total votes cast in that state. My problem with you is that you think and believe that you are wise enough and your candidate is good enough to get the votes of his people but others are stupid and thier candidate is bad to the extent that he can't get the votes of his own people. No worry February is not far, but some people might end up committing suicide after this election.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by muykem: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Oghene1st:

My friend shut up. Obi is winning those states and it is not arguable.

Rivers State is for Obi. Traditional rulers gathered to receive and bless him. They won't do that for Atiku and Tinubu.

I'm from Delta Central, home of the Urhobos and the most populated senatorial district in Delta state. Our traditional rulers gathered at Olomu kingdom palace, the kingdom where we have the oldest king presently in Urhobo, to welcome Obi but Obi couldn't attend and has promised to visit. My people will welcome him. Obi will win Delta Central and Tinubu will come second. Okowa is not loved here at all. The only senatorial district Atiku will win in Delta is Delta North where Okowa is from and Obi is coming closely second there.

Benue! You dey make me laugh. So Benue man go vote Atiku or Tinubu? For a governor to be bold in speaking against Atiku and not supporting Tinubu but Obi, you think he has not read the hand writing on the wall.

Most of you on this forum still think 2023 election is by PDP and APC. 2023 election is going to be one funny election. People aren't voting along party lines.
You don't need this long episode, just wait till after election which is just around 45days away.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Are you from RS?

Lol... I know how much you wanna believe his statement. It's heartbreaking not being sure of what you were very sure of some months back.

Sorry to burst your bubble dear, Rivers is for Labour Party.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by MrEverest(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
nope, he can't. DATTI is not influential enough

Most of you Tinubu supporters are very ignorant but you believe you're informed.

So, you think it's just about Datti in Kaduna? Lol, FYI, Kaduna has almost equal number of Muslims and Christians but because the Christians failed to unite, the Muslims seized control of the state coupled with the influence of the rest of NW on Kaduna. However, Peter Obi has united Southern Kaduna. The killings and continued attacks on them has made them to rally round Peter Obi.

Now, with Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Atiku and even Datti splitting muslim votes in Kaduna while Peter Obi grabs the Christian votes, who then do you think stands the best chance of winning the state?

Common sense is always far from you guys so enjoy your delusions while it lasts.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by MrEverest(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2023
darazonian:

The same bloc vote that failed to stop el-rufai from winning?

Because they were never united unlike the muslims that always unite. This time around, they have a unifying factor in Obi while the muslims will be dividing their votes into 3!

Are you Tinubu supporters so daft that common sense can't be applied anymore?

What a bunch of delusional lots!!!
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by darazonian(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Because they were never united unlike the muslims that always unite. This time around, they have a unifying factor in Obi while the muslims will be dividing their votes into 3!

Are you Tinubu supporters so daft that common sense can't be applied anymore?

What a bunch of delusional lots!!!

Ok. I may be daft now for not accepting your projection about Kaduna that I know more than you. I swear in the name of God I believe in Obi can't get that percentage from Kaduna.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by Trollronaldo: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Most of you Tinubu supporters are very ignorant but you believe you're informed.

So, you think it's just about Datti in Kaduna? Lol, FYI, Kaduna has almost equal number of Muslims and Christians but because the Christians failed to unite, the Muslims seized control of the state coupled with the influence of the rest of NW on Kaduna. However, Peter Obi has united Southern Kaduna. The killings and continued attacks on them has made them to rally round Peter Obi.

Now, with Kwankwaso, Tinubu, Atiku and even Datti splitting muslim votes in Kaduna while Peter Obi grabs the Christian votes, who then do you think stands the best chance of winning the state?

Common sense is always far from you guys so enjoy your delusions while it lasts.
I am not a Tinubu supporter.
Re: Who Will Win Each Of The Top 10 States With The Highest Voter's Card Holders? by mightyhaze: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Mfetenang:
Ikwere and Ijaw will vote for Peter Obi in Rivers State abi?
You will have a heart attack when you hear the results of the election. Expecting Southern minorities to vote for an Igbo candidate is the biggest mistake Peter Obi has made in this election. Save my post for future reference after the elections.I will say less for now.
are you from nigerdelta?

Nigerdeltans will vote massively for obi.. they will reciprocate igbo support for their son Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / Will CNG Destroy Dangote's Dreams? / See What Cameroonian Journalists Are Saying About Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.