Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo (12221 Views)

Ogun Police Arrested Three Armed Robbery Suspects / #EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Abeokuta / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2023
TheChameleon:
Ikechukwu and Ikenna....

Stay and develop your regions.

If sit at home was being done in SW I am sure you wouldn't bring your flat heads there.

You mentioned just two names and the story says 9 were released. What of the remaining 7?

Let me help you out incase you missed it ...Adeshina Muyiwa, Ariyo Sodiq, Oyewole Olumide, Ariyo Afeez, Taoreed Abiodun, Adekunle Moruf, and Rasheed Tiamiyu

2 Likes

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

Vote wisely.

I love this pix

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Golan007: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

I love this pix

You don't even know what a picture is.
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Their brains must have reset itself by now. Three years of their lives wasted over nothing just like that! I knew how much I grew in the past three years. Fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by maasoap(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2023
xpressionx:
Tinubu and Buhari joined hands and killed hundreds of youths who demanded for good governance.

Yet some youths are clamouring for these same people.

Go to some under bridge in lagos as a homeless person,you still pay to agberos to allow you sleep under the bridge,you will still pay tax to hawk ordinary gala around,if not agbero will eat all the gala in your presence.

Look for another ways to market your candidates, this is a waste of your time and resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Elidrisy20: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

What lesson?
of causing chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Elidrisy20:
of causing chaos

How did you come to the conclusion that they caused chaos?
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

You don't even know what a picture is.

Should that stop me from liking it?

Don't you like the picture or you don't know what the picture is?

If you know what the picture is, pls tell me
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by braunny(m): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Prestar:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nine-oyo-endsars-protesters-released-after-three-years/?amp
their families go give them better warning.... Ordinary compound fight dem no go come out not to talk of put mouth �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by braunny(m): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Prestar:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nine-oyo-endsars-protesters-released-after-three-years/?amp
their families go give them better warning.... Ordinary compound fight dem no go come out not to talk of put mouth
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Voiceofthestree: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

Vote wisely.

No be you go tell me I am not blind I can see myself I am not deaf I can hear myself. Two of my family members are kidnap in Edo state we paid more than 15mi ransom no be you go tell me who me and my family will vote for. Awon oloriburuku coz of 30montly you come here they talk rubbish
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Golan007: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No be you go tell me I am not blind I can see myself I am not deaf I can hear myself. Two of my family members are kidnap in Edo state we paid more than 15mi ransom no be you go tell me who me and my family will vote for. Awon oloriburuku coz of 30montly you come here they talk rubbish

Sharap.

Your brothers kidnapped your family members and na government you wan use.

One of your brother's is lodging in a hotel now claiming yahoo payout.
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Dadadididacontr: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Ko to ijaa.
His comment isn't up to cause fight.
Voiceofthestree:

Nah God go punish you dis morning coz you deh read the headline you still deh post this nullshit thunder fire you weere Omo ale
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by BigYash: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Menclothing:
Go and sin no more don't destroy state properties
But your leaders can loot ,kill and go free undecided So,fighting for one's right and freedom is sin to you,right? E go reach una or una loved ones someday. Police brutality will certainly get to you someday, and when you try to voice out,then you will become a sinner..
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Nostring: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How are they stupid?
but u dey ur house while ur fellow dey prison all this while .. I doubt u near any protest ground sef... Chicken hearted
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Nostring:
but u dey ur house while ur fellow dey prison all this while .. I doubt u near any protest ground sef... Chicken hearted

How are they stupid?
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Elidrisy20: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How did you come to the conclusion that they caused chaos?
you no dey naija during endsar abi?
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Elidrisy20:
you no dey naija during endsar abi?

since you de naija, answer the simple question. How did you come to the conclusion that they caused chaos?

1 Like

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Menclothing:
Go and sin no more don't destroy state properties

which state property did they destroy?
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Nostring: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How are they stupid?
ask Google
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Elidrisy20: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
CheapHomes1:

since you de naija, answer the simple question. How did you come to the conclusion that they caused chaos?
you no dey read news, go lekki ask that stupid question
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Elidrisy20:
you no dey read news, go lekki ask that stupid question

since you no dey read news and went to lekki, then answer the simple question, How did you come to the conclusion that they caused chaos?

1 Like

Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by CheapHomes1: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Nostring:
ask Google

did you ask google before you said..."but u dey ur house while ur fellow dey prison all this while .. I doubt u near any protest ground sef... Chicken hearted"?

How are they stupid?
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lance00009:
Since 3years ago
They don miss a lot
Nobody go help them for this country
You can't fight for your right in a jungle

Lol
Trouble de sleep nyanga go wake am grin
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Shawenzy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
See campaign vibes oopor we don wise we no go forget make u release everybody we no go forget shenking go plenty for election day���
Re: Nine EndSARS Protesters Arrested Three Years Ago Regains Freedom In Oyo by Voiceofthestree: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Golan007:

Sharap.

Your brothers kidnapped your family members and na government you wan use.

One of your brother's is lodging in a hotel now claiming yahoo payout.

Which of your brother oloriburuku nah you go get herdsmen as brother mofo I talk to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

86-Year-Old Widow, Comfort Mmezi: Policemen Killed My Two Sons Within Five Years / President Buhari Condemns Killings In Anambra, Benue / Naijagistlive : Matharoo Sisters Fail To Appear In Court, Bench Warrant Issued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.