Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1334 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Binspector: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2023
zed7:
Nigerians end up ruining themselves. Like someone pointed out, maybe someone else is cloning your account.

Personally, I think you have defaulted somewhere. Nigerians will swear to high heavens until they are hit with evidence before owning up, blaming the devil and begging for forgiveness.

I don't know who we offended, we're almost like a cursed bunch. Nigerians end up destroying the good things others are doing. Everywhere we go, we will eventually be banned and labelled as scam. The few good ones always suffer for the criminality of the majority.
Eh Olohun.
The more I see something like the emboldened, the more I'm driven to tears.
If there was or is an evidence, it would have been referenced in the mail sent to me. I have even requested for it. I would tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians and stay totally away from Amazon if I'm found guilty as charged. 2017 till now? Would the previous violation be before 2017? Or I decided to default on the rules when I have started making it big on there? If it were before 2017, how comes it took them 6 years to come up with the review?
I have not broken any of the rules, I have instead been broken by them.
Re: . by Binspector: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: . by Autobot05: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Write to them ... it could be an error if you're sure you dont have multiple acc.
Goodluck with that

But sir una boys ( Nigerian policemen) Nor dey try o ...
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2023
zed7:
Nigerians end up ruining themselves. Like someone pointed out, maybe someone else is cloning your account.

Personally, I think you have defaulted somewhere. Nigerians will swear to high heavens until they are hit with evidence before owning up, blaming the devil and begging for forgiveness.

I don't know who we offended, we're almost like a cursed bunch. Nigerians end up destroying the good things others are doing. Everywhere we go, we will eventually be banned and labelled as scam. The few good ones always suffer for the criminality of the majority.

Ibos caused most of these sh!t.
Re: . by DrMoney1: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Binspector:

Something to fall back to? I didn't know I had a job when I patiently and steadily built my profile from making $12 in 9 solid months to making $2000 in one month?
It's not about having a job. It's about staying loyal and true to a source when others could easily embrace fraud. Do you know how many sleepless nights I have had over the years to be built to this level? Do you know the kind of sacrifice I've made despite having a job to be able to pull this throughthrough? It's not about having something to fall back to. It's about the heartbreak, the unexpected disappointment, the mental and psychological aftermath of it. About being a Nigerian and a victim of circumstances. With the amount of royalties I've just lost, it's as good as wiping off my entire salary of 35 years in service. It's even worse.
Quite sad and pitiful.
Sorry for your loss brother.
Re: . by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Ibos caused most of these sh!t.

poverty-stricken urchin. God punish Tinubu and Yorubad bastards
Re: . by faceLAGOS: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

poverty-stricken urchin. God punish Tinubu and Yorubad bastards

grin tongue
Re: . by oladosu59996: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2023
This is exactly my problem. I do not have multiple accounts. Never ever. I have never experienced anything like termination before. Never.This is exactly my problem. I do not have multiple accounts. Never ever. I have never experienced anything like termination before. Never....
Re: . by Slmgirldippussy: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Binspector:

Alright. I deserve it. Why? Because I'm a police officer. Because my unlearned junior colleagues would maltreat civilians and exploit them.
It's as good as saying, every Nigerian youth deserves to end up in EFCC's net because some of them indulge in online fraud which is seemingly wrong. Everyone can't be bad eggs.
You don't judge all by the actions of a minute few. It's all shades of wrong.

Police with beta English. Chai
Everyone in Nigeria Police uniform deserve no mercy. It's the truth
This is the mindset of 90% of the populace. You guys have shown us shege in this country. Haa Police .I fear una
Re: . by zed7: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Binspector:

Eh Olohun.
The more I see something like the emboldened, the more I'm driven to tears.
If there was or is an evidence, it would have been referenced in the mail sent to me. I have even requested for it. I would tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians stay totally away from Amazon if I'm found guilty as charged. 2017 till now? Would the previous violation be before 2017? Or I decided to default on the rules when I have started making it big on there? If it were before 2017, how comes it took them 6 years to come up with the review?
I have not broken any of the rules, I have instead been broken by them.

I'm sorry my man, we are all suffering from the sins of our dubious countrymen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbating Is Better Than Having Sex, Says Sister Derby (video) / September 22nd Is Rapture / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.