Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO (1157 Views)

Unfortunate Gruesome Murder Of a Northerner In Anambra / Troops Eliminate 4 IPOB/ESN Gunmen, Recover Arms, Vechicles / Jackson Ojo: Buhari Will Handover To Northerner In 2023 ― APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
God forbid the Northerners should retaliate but should incase they do just know we Started it.

Watch

https://fb.watch/hZwEesOgOX/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by gidgiddy: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anyone who knows where the above character Mr Ofoegbu, AkA Ijele Speaks, who goes by the monika Oyigboupdate here, is, should report him to the nearest Police station

This individual currently has two court judgements against him and rogue elements of the Nigerian security forces.

The latest court judgment, reported in Sunnewspapers below, indicts him and some elements of the Nigerian security agencies, for the bloody invasion of the home Barrister Ejiofor, Lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, where Ejiofors PA, was murdered in cold blood, and three of his household staff were kidnapped

The courts directed that Mr Ofoegbu and others should pay compensation not only to Barrister Ejiofor, but also the murdered PA's wife

The court also instructed that Mr Ofoegbu and others that were involved in this heinous crime should be arrested and prosecuted

Barrister Ejiofor has since revealed that within hours of his PA being murdered, and three of his domestic staff kidnapped, Mr Ofoegbu published on his Facebook wall, a video of the three men being tortured by security agents as they tried forced them to confess that they are IPOB members.

This proves that the security forces regularly commit heinous crimes such as torture, human rights abuse, false confessions obtained under duress and extra-judicial murder, all of which they record on video and pass to Mr Ofoegbu, their online media agent, who goes on to spin the video as either done by IPOB, or proof that IPOB are guilty

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ipob-court-orders-security-operatives-to-fish-out-killers-of-aide-to-nnamdi-kanus-lawyeripob-court-orders-security-operatives-to-fish-out-killers-of-aide-to-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ipob and unknown gunmen. It is everywhere on all Anambra Facebook pages. The IPOB guys are saying they don't want Hausas again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
gidgiddy:
Ha

Ha is not enough. Don't forget the routine to blame fulani DSS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by longetivity(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ipob are foolish terrorists

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Ndibunna: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
God forbid the Northerners should retaliate but should incase they do just know we Started it.

Watch

Now we know who is sponsoring you. Old news recycled. Go and find work.
Moreover face your state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Watch

continue spreading fake news,you are one of the problems we have in this country,I wish people like you should be offered as burnt offering to the gods,cos you really deserve death by spreading rumors about a non existing lies,I only wish you what you wish others sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by KingKO22: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
This are
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by SilverOrLead: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
If it isn't clear to you guys in the SE, let me shout it again: IPOB is bent on starting a war in Nigeria. Simon Ekpa is a former IDF soldier linked to Mossad.

Just like Azov Brigade in Ukraine that was formed by Mossad and IDF , IPOB is not a nationalist movement but a Zionist war mongering unit of global Jewry.

The atrocities committed by Azov on ethnic Russians is what led to the civil war that has snowballed to an all out Russia vs NATO war that is dangerously on the precipice of total nuclear Armageddon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Golan007: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
julaion:
continue spreading fake news,you are one of the problems we have in this country,I wish people like you should be offered as burnt offering to the gods,cos you really deserve death by spreading rumors about a non existing lies,I only wish you what you wish others sha

He always provides evidence.

All you guys do is bully and insult.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by KingKO22: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
julaion:
A member of IPOB is spotted here

You want to kill him for speaking up against evil killing of your people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by owobokiri(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

Watch

That is what you lot in APC always do in Eastern Nigeria as elections approach; kill northerners to see if you can force a violent "reprisals" against the igbos in the north! For the janja-weed party, it's all about utilizing bloody and evil brand politics, by pitching one ethnic group against the other. You did it during the last elections in Anambra and when elections were over, the whole place retuned to normal. All these new killings in the east will seize once the elections in February are over. That should tell you who and who are behind the mayhem. I only blame the socalled Igbo leaders who know the truth but are quiet because IPOB also sees them as enemies.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by yarimo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
PETER OBI boys doing what they know how to do best undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by KingKO22: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
SilverOrLead:
If it isn't clear to you guys in the SE, let me shout it again: IPOB is bent on starting a war in Nigeria. Simon Ekpa is a former IDF soldier linked to Mossad.

Just like Azov Brigade in Ukraine that was formed by Mossad and IDF , IPOB is not a nationalist movement but a Zionist war mongering unit of global Jewry.

The atrocities committed by Azov on ethnic Russians is what led to the civil war that has snowballed to an all out Russia vs NATO war that is dangerously on the precipice of total nuclear Armageddon.

In a nutshell, MNK has brought war upon his Zombipigs glorifying him as Messiah

And this are the same people glorifying another colossal failure as a Messiah for Nigerians again ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Mandate2023: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ipigs are threatening northerners in south east.......I hope the northerners can defend themselves against dis deadly ipigs and unknown gunmen ravaging Anambra especially

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Mandate2023: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
julaion:

What is fake about the news grin grin grin u igbos are killing northerners

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ndibunna:

Now we know who is sponsoring you. Old news recycled. Go and find work.
Moreover face your state

I hope all your family members are over seas cos breakfast go reach them too if they are here for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Chiboy419: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by SilverOrLead: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
KingKO22:

In a nutshell, MNK has brought war upon his Zombipigs glorifying him as Messiah

And this are the same people glorifying another colossal failure as a Messiah for Nigerians again ..

It should be obvious by now that IPOB wants to instigate another pogrom in the north.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Yaribanzaonic: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thiefnubuu will never be President. If you like post 2000000 newsfeeds about ESN..IPOB etc. Thiefnubuu will never be President.

Don't think people don't understand how you agbado Idiats from thiefnubuus lineage behave. You saw that thiefnubuu has already lost the election, so you resort to default mode. ESN/IPOB/BIAFRA/MNK fake news propaganda.

All the Yoruba agitators that got killed at OJOTA, where killed on theifnubus orders.. the endsars deaths was ordered by Thiefnubuu. The death of Funsho Williams was by thiefnubuu. That is why I know he will be Presidiot of Irabiji Town Union.

Useless Agbado idiat that is a pathetic Facebook Ninja.

Corinthians..omenka.. oyigboupdate are same person. Stewpid thiefnubuu supporters and rabid IGBO hater. But you will cry bluud...spits

1 Like

Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Zulum500: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:

See painment grin
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Zulum500: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu will never be President. If you like post 2000000 newsfeeds about ESN..IPOB etc. Thiefnubuu will never be President.

Don't think people don't understand how you agbado Idiats from thiefnubuus lineage behave. You saw that thiefnubuu has already lost the election, so you resort to default mode. ESN/IPOB/BIAFRA/MNK fake news propaganda.

All the Yoruba agitators that got killed at OJOTA, where killed on theifnubus orders.. the endsars deaths was ordered by Thiefnubuu. The death of Funsho Williams was by thiefnubuu. That is why I know he will be Presidiot of Irabiji Town Union.

Useless Agbado idiat that is a pathetic Facebook Ninja.

Corinthians..omenka.. oyigboupdate are same person. Stewpid thiefnubuu supporters and rabid IGBO hater. But you will cry bluud...spits

See painment angry
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by techWriter3: 3:11am On Jan 11, 2023
the group they foolish extremists
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

See painment grin
painment abi grin how i take the chop your mama ass abi grin
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Mandate2023:

What is fake about the news grin grin grin u igbos are killing northerners
am proudly Igbo na,you want me to deny my tribe??I will rather fvck your mama ass than deny my tribe
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2023
KingKO22:

A member of IPOB is spotted here

You want to kill him for speaking up against evil killing of your people
just dey Way the raped and killed ur grandparents abi grin
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Zulum500: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:
painment abi grin how i take the chop your mama ass abi grin
Ah ah ojukwru wasted 3 million ipob Jews grin grin
Bros no be 300
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Zulum500: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:
am proudly Igbo na,you want me to deny my tribe??I will rather fvck your mama ass than deny my tribe

Ojukwru wasted 3 million ipob Jews grin grin
Bros no be 300
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Immediate u don't support IPOB you automatically hate your people
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Ah ah ojukwru wasted 3 million ipob Jews grin grin
Bros no be 300
and shekarua have wasted 15million of your people
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by Zulum500: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
julaion:
and shekarua have wasted 15million of your people

Delusional wink angry btor see painment
Re: ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO by julaion: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Zulum500:

Delusional wink angry btor see painment
e pain am grin you that is a cow fvcker hope you didn't ejaculate your watery sperm inside the anus of your cow,i have heard ur story before na,useless pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigerians Waiting For Atiku To Call & Congratulate President Peter Obi / The FEARLESS Woman Trending For Fighting APC Rigging At Lagos Collation Centre / Thank God Peter Obi Lost The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.