Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes (928 Views)

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour / Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by tinsel: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tomorrow, the presidential campaign of APC arrives in Enugu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by oyin44: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Enugu belongs to tinubu

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Think9ja(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
I Sha know that he'll do better than the online portal president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by PointZerom: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gazelle gagalara mixed with Mkpurumiri = Balabloo bloo bluu bulaba

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Felabrity: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
oyin44:
Enugu belongs to tinubu
what is this babablu?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by LeoDeKing: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu's campaign rally in Enugu will double pandora Obituary rally in Anambra.

Pandora Obituary's winning exists only on the internet.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by oyin44: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Felabrity:
what is this babablu?

Why didn't you ask ur father why me.. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by gasparpisciotta: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where are these two?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by PointZerom: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Let's wait and see. Enugu has always been a PDP stronghold. Thank you Peter Obi for making Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next president of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by LagosEmir: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

campaign crowd don't win election, don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Couldntfigurean: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Let's wait and see. Enugu has always been a PDP stronghold. Thank you Peter Obi for making Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next president of Nigeria
I don’t get you Apc,why are you telling your opponent it’s weak point if it’s that sure for you,it’s just like Troyes telling PSG “Abeg remove Lionel Messi,he is getting old unless we will win oo”,if that’s your trick to win,I wonder why you guys are louding it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by agadez007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I don’t get you Apc,why are you telling your opponent it’s weak point if it’s that sure for you,it’s just like Troyes telling PSG “Abeg remove Lionel Messi,he is getting old unless we will win oo”,if that’s your trick to win,I wonder why you guys are louding it
I have also heard PDP say a similar thing,I wonder why they are louding it if it’s 100% helping them

Urchins are dull
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Zulum500: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Datti cry still the beginning
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by MrALIVE: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

you sound so foolish.
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by DMerciful(m): 2:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Why didnt he fix his on Monday? I think say craze dey una head grin
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by beelon1020(m): 3:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Oya Tinubu, go and take your good news to their Territory...
Bring us meddles..
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Nwaetche(m): 4:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Enugu people, please maximise the opportunity to cash out from the bullion van.

Afterall the money belongs to Nigerians.

I trust the students of UNN, ESUT and PRODA to make use of one in a life time opportunity to get their share of the bullion van cake. Please go there and collect their egunje.

But for Feb. 25, Tinubu no go see 1K votes.

grin, grin , grin
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by PeterObi4LP: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2023
As usual I trust easterners to collect money to attend the rally especially students. SS, SE, Lagos is in the bag for PO.
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2023
oyin44:
Enugu belongs to tinubu

grin grin in your dream
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

See Yobe rally control by APC governor grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Odibembem: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Nwaetche:
Enugu people, please maximise the opportunity to cash out from the bullion van.

Afterall the money belongs to Nigerians.

I trust the students of UNN, ESUT and PRODA to make use of one in a life time opportunity to get their share of the bullion van cake. Please go there and collect their egunje.

But for Feb. 25, Tinubu no go see 1K votes.

grin, grin , grin

If you believe Enugu people will collect money to go under the scorching sun to attend Tinubu/APC rally and give him big credibility, then u must also believe with a little more money, they would damn you and vote for him on Feb 25. That's the theory of like, if u allow your woman follow a man on a date after collecting money from him, same woman after collecting a little more would spread her legs in d oza room for him; na so life be. If u don't want something don't even go near it
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Gazelle gagalara mixed with Mkpurumiri = Balaold fart old fart bluu bulaba
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Osibajo2023: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
in ur feeble mind, u r reasonable
Re: Tinubu Takes His Campaign To Enugu Tomorrow, Let Us See How It Goes by Couldntfigurean: 8:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
in ur feeble mind, u r reasonable
more reasonable than the nonsense man that donated rotten sperm to sire you

(1) (Reply)

ANAP Poll In ANAP Aircraft / CBN Has Released Cash For Elections – INEC / Peter Obi Built Nothing But Ready To Destroy Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.