Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. (852 Views)

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Man From Niger Republic And His Cohorts Caught Stealing Cable Wires In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by highoctane: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2023
Her purported name:

Mrs Florence Adewole Segun.

Her Phone Number which she had switched off.

Her Claimed Business.
Dealer of Sun King Solar Lights and Other solar related items and products.

Her Purported place of business.
Idiroko town her office opposite Access Bank.

Her Business Bank account
PAGA

Account Name: Sun King Patrick Oladipo

Monies paid to her to deliver Sun King products has not been delivered since December 24, 2022.
When request was made for her to refund the money paid to her, she switched off her aforementioned phone number, removed her profile picture from her WhatsApp, but before these, I saved her profile picture.
Please anyone who wish to do business with her, will carefully do so at one's risk

Re: This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by Toneypen247(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2023
Since there was an address given, you should have checked in there.
Re: This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by Muqtada: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
But her number is going na,I spoke with her today
Re: This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by highoctane: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Muqtada:
But her number is going na,I spoke with her today
She blocked my line.
I stays in Port Harcourt, she told me that my goods has landed on the 29th December and the driver's truck broke down at the area where he was offloading items in Port Harcourt, I called her to tell me the location, so I can go and collect it, I called the driver, the driver said I should call her, I called her, she told me she can't reach the driver, I called the purported driver, the driver said I should not call him again.
Tell her that she been online announced as a scammer.

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by highoctane: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Toneypen247:
Since there was an address given, you should have checked in there.
I stays in Port Harcourt.
It's a business I did on trust.
She asked me to send an advance which I did to pay balance on cod.
After four days, she asked to pay so called activation fee to enable deliver, which I did. She copied a US call code and told me it is my activation code, this sent a red signal.
The driver she gave me his number told me he has arrived in Port Harcourt, and his truck broke down in the premises of where he his offloading, I told him to tell me the location which he mentioned which is 15minutes drive, he said I should call her, I called her, she said ,she can't reach the driver,I called the driver again, he told me not to call him again and switched off his phone.
Re: This Woman And Her Cohorts Are Scammers. by highoctane: 4:28am On Jan 12, 2023
highoctane:
Her purported name:

Mrs Florence Adewole Segun.

Her Phone Number which she had switched off.

Her Claimed Business.
Dealer of Sun King Solar Lights and Other solar related items and products.

Her Purported place of business.
Idiroko town her office opposite Access Bank.

Her Business Bank account
PAGA

Account Name: Sun King Patrick Oladipo

Monies paid to her to deliver Sun King products has not been delivered since December 24, 2022.
When request was made for her to refund the money paid to her, she switched off her aforementioned phone number, removed her profile picture from her WhatsApp, but before these, I saved her profile picture.
Please anyone who wish to do business with her, will carefully do so at one's risk

Her tactics , call her that you want to buy a Sun King solar light products, let say Sun king home 60 or 120. She will ask you whether you will pay cash or advance. When you choose advance, she will tell you that they are running a promo ( No such promo is been ran by Sun king ) she will instruct you to pay the advance, after paying within days, she will call you to pay for activation fee.
She is a clear fraudster, a Sun king home 8000 sold by Sun King at 580K , this woman will tell you she is selling at 200K.
I raised this topic as a public awareness for would be client to be wary about her.

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Enough Is Enough / Mercy Johnson In Danger As Fight For Real Mother Turns Bloody / The Origin Of The Popular Saying "419" Traces Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.