Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,867 members, 7,844,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Diamond Of The ‘diamond And Silk’ Sisters, A Vlogger, Died At The Age Of 51. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Of The ‘diamond And Silk’ Sisters, A Vlogger, Died At The Age Of 51. (298 Views)

Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / John Shittu's Wife, Vivian Chiologi Gives Birth At The Age Of 51 / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Of The ‘diamond And Silk’ Sisters, A Vlogger, Died At The Age Of 51. by Legitsources: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Donald Trump, the former US president, is mourning the death of entertainer Diamond Lynnette Hardaway, best known as one half of the duo Diamond and Silk, who died on Monday night, January 9 at the age of 51.
READ MORE; https://dailyupdates.net.ng/2023/01/11/diamond-of-the-diamond-and-silk-sisters-a-vlogger-died-at-the-age-of-51/

Re: Diamond Of The ‘diamond And Silk’ Sisters, A Vlogger, Died At The Age Of 51. by Toneypen247(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Condolences
Re: Diamond Of The ‘diamond And Silk’ Sisters, A Vlogger, Died At The Age Of 51. by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Life continues.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Dead, I Am Still Alive - Papa Ajasco Debunk His Death Rumor (video) / Emi And Khosi Hugging And Kissing Again / Comedian Mr Macaroni Receives Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.