Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Reactions As Actor, Frederick Leonard And His Wife, Peggy Goes For......... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Actor, Frederick Leonard And His Wife, Peggy Goes For......... (929 Views)

Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) / Davido Storms Zubby Michael's House In Asaba As Actor Sprays Money / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Actor, Frederick Leonard And His Wife, Peggy Goes For......... by Stargion1: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Reactions As Actor, Frederick Leonard And His Wife, Peggy Goes For Their First Thanksgiving Service (video)

Few moments ago, Popular Nollywood Actor, Producer and Director, Frederick Leonard took to social media to share a video taken from his thanksgiving service.

The Actor shared the adorable video on his Official Instagram Page today being Tuesday the 10th day of January, 2023 and he accompanied it with a caption which read: “Holiday/thanksgiving excerpts from the Leonards”, he wrote and It stirred massive reactions from fans viewers and followers with many taking to the comment section to react.

The video captured the moment when Frederick Leonard and his wife, Peggy Ovire went for their first thanksgiving service ever since getting married and it’s absolutely amazing.

Recall that few months ago, the two love birds tied the knot traditionally in Asaba, Delta State and ever since then, they have been the talk of the town.
Click on the link below to watch the video.��
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/reactions-as-act…ksgiving-service/

Re: Reactions As Actor, Frederick Leonard And His Wife, Peggy Goes For......... by Toneypen247(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

“I Caught A Na.ked Lady In My Boyfriend’s Bed” – Actress, Chioma Okoli Opens Up / Help! Articles Needed / Mode9 Featuring Double Six 'attention' Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.