Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,237 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover (10349 Views)

Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu Has Mental Disorder. In Jail. Gistlover / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by beejaay: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

And you have a daughter as well... Do you truly think this is still politics or plain hate

its only when they give it back to you that u remember its hate, when you are doing it you dont know abi..you that all your comment is full hatred and curse...crying everywhere like asinwin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by NothingDoMe: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Show us proof and stop blabbing

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:

And where exactly is my name on your screenshot

Lies , slander against others won't win you vote but hate on your candidate

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

guy leave story, you've called other tribes pig here so stop the pretence
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by NothingDoMe: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Uhm I said agbado media. I thought I was clear cheesy
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
guy leave story, you've called other tribes pig here so stop the pretence

Yet you can't show a single proof

Soon now you will call me Amuda Yekini Aguileri because you guys can't help yourself in this campaign of hate
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Uhm I said agbado media. I thought I was clear cheesy

Corn media... undecided you people sef
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Kingozymandias(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Will attacking Tinubu's daughter win Obi any votes?! I doubt that

E pain am grin
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Yet you can't show a single proof

Soon now you will call me Amuda Yekini Aguileri because you guys can't help yourself in this campaign of hate
This is you calling people names because they didn't support Tinubu

Can you deactivate your account name , because that was the agreement ..

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This is you calling people names because they didn't support Tinubu

Can you deactivate your account name , because that was the agreement ..

Now it's no longer me attacking tribe and calling them pigs
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Now it's no longer me attacking tribe and calling them pigs
I thought you claimed you've never insulted anyone on this forum?
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought you claimed you've never insulted anyone on this forum?

This is your very own claim... That I called a tribe pig

I am asking you for a proof

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

I'm not here to argue with you like market women do so please get off my mention
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm not here to argue with you like market women do so please get off my mention

Very typical... Insult, gaslight, blame others and run cowardly
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

I won't join you in your toxicity

But why did you attack OBI's children last year. You even posted a fake pics claiming that a guy in Biafra colours in Germany was his son.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

But why did you attack OBI's children last year. You even posted a fake pics claiming that a guy in Biafra colours in Germany was his son.

Show proof nau is that too hard

All you guys do is tell lies around social media hoping Obi would win
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Swear with your life that you've never attacked Peter Obi on this forum?
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Swear with your life that you've never attacked Peter Obi on this forum?

I stated verified facts about Obi and that's not attack

I have nothing against his family and won't join you people in toxic hate on Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Safiu Mohammed, did you urchins not lie Peter Obi has a son who was pro-Biafran and was standing on the Nigerian flag in Europe? Did you not? Answer the damn question.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Moh247: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Safiu Mohammed, did you urchins not lie Peter Obi has a son who was pro-Biafran and was standing on the Nigerian flag in Europe? Did you not?

First I am not an Urchin, I am prolly older than you hiding behind keyboard to throw tantrums

Secondly I have never insulted Obi's family as that's against Omoluabi ethos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

First I am not an Urchin, I am prolly older than you hiding behind keyboard to throw tantrums

Secondly I have never insulted Obi's family as that's against Omoluabi ethos

I have your pictures, you are actually an omode to me.

Do you believe the propaganda that OBI's son wore a Biafran Shirt and stepped on the Nigerian flag? Was that really OBI's son?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Nah dem go first start am, when others attack back, dem go dey cry
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by aycorporat(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Well done my brother.
This picture alone has knocked off all lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by agadez007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:

Mumu
Once it’s coming from others it’s hate,but once you are doing the insult you are a patriot

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
agadez007:
Mumu
Once it’s coming from others it’s hate,but once you are doing the insult you are a patriot
don't mind him
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by sapele914(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
don't mind him
Ipobians spread lies against The Jagaban of Africa they are in ecstasy, Nigerians accuse dirty of been from Mauritania/Somalia, he starts to weep?

Politics is not for children.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Most of you guys are taking this thing personally.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by foxxydude: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Are all these necessary?
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by wonlasewonimi: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu politics

Imagine Obi's son being in prison.
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by Shalashaska: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
The cat has been let out of the bag
Re: Tinubu Daughter, Zainab Tinubu In Jail, Has Mental Disorder- Gistlover by PrinceOfLagos: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shalashaska:
The cat has been let out of the bag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi, Fashola, Kumuyi Honoured By LASU (Video) / The Mujahadeen Will Wipe Out The U.S - Abdulmutallab / Fresh Attack On Police Station In Sokoto Kills Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.