Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja (938 Views)

Where Can I Get Original Honda DW1 Transmission Fluid In Port Harcourt / Hyundai/kia/mitsubishi owners, sp-iii ATF Is Sacrosanct & in stock / Honda ATF Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Thatwebdev: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
I need 4 litres and how much is it?

I saw this on jumia but I'm not sure of its authenticity and price..

Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by wazzub: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Go to Gudu spare parts market. You can get it in one of those plazas opposite the market ( I can't recall the name but Its the 2nd or 3rd one but the shop is on the ground floor) ask to be directed to that shop that deals in Honda products.
Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by aieromon(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thatwebdev:
I need 4 litres and how much is it?

I saw this on jumia but I'm not sure of its authenticity and price..

https://www.nairaland.com/7491695/where-get-honda-dw1-oil#119342726

Did you contact them?
Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Thatwebdev: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
aieromon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7491695/where-get-honda-dw1-oil#119342726

Did you contact them?

Yeah I went there. I called yesterday they said 8k. When I got there today the guy said 9k. I checked another stall and he said it was 5k.

I was skeptical about it but I took his word.

I've drained and refilled with all 4 litres. When we turned the car on, the D was blinking and it wasn't accelerating well. So I scanned and got the p0962 code.

I googled it and told my mechanic to check the solenoid valve a sensor. He removed it and washed it with carburettor cleaner and fixed it back.

The issue was resolved. I took it for a test ride on the highway and everything seems fine. No hard switching, jerking, Whatsoever.

I got home now and checked the oil it wasn't pink. I guess it has been diluted with the remnant in the Trans. I just hope everything goes fine.

I'm really paranoid about about any transmission issue.

1 Like

Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Thatwebdev: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Photos.

Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Thatwebdev: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
.... Sensor

1 Like

Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Thatwebdev: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Update guys.
I feel like I got the fake honda dw1 earlier this month when I changed my oil.

Now I am stuck between buying Total MVLV tomorrow or Go to an alleged Original Honda DW1 dealer recommended here by someone and drain and refill with 4 litres..

Here are the symptoms.

Sometimes my Car experiences heavy up and down shifting. You can hear that kick in the tranny.

Sometimes when I want to accelerate it struggles it's difficult to explain this. But then it picks when I floor down.

No D light blinking whatsoever.
Re: Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja by Tucker18(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2023
Thatwebdev:
Update guys.
I feel like I got the fake honda dw1 earlier this month when I changed my oil.

Now I am stuck between buying Total MVLV tomorrow or Go to an alleged Original Honda DW1 dealer recommended here by someone and drain and refill with 4 litres..

Here are the symptoms.

Sometimes my Car experiences heavy up and down shifting. You can hear that kick in the tranny.

Sometimes when I want to accelerate it struggles it's difficult to explain this. But then it picks when I floor down.

No D light blinking whatsoever.

An update would be appreciated oo
I'm facing same issue right now

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Upgrade It's Performance, An Old Car Or A New One? / Failed Transmission / Camry 2011 SE Bumper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.