Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Gospel Singer ‘tim Godfrey’ Celebrates Proposal Anniversary With A Trip Down Mem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Singer ‘tim Godfrey’ Celebrates Proposal Anniversary With A Trip Down Mem (221 Views)

NARA - SWAHILI By - Tim Godfrey Ft Travis Greene - (angel Magoti Cover) / Download Nara By Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene / Download : Tim Godfrey Ft. Travis Greene – Nara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer ‘tim Godfrey’ Celebrates Proposal Anniversary With A Trip Down Mem by Chiomaboniface: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
By Thav Tv

The popular singer made the news of his engagement known via his Instagram page on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. Gospel musician Tim Godfrey has described how he felt when he proposed to his wife, Erica, in honour of the anniversary of that moment. The award-winning musician admitted that he was nervous and excited at the same time, which is why he was shaking throughout the proposal.

He wrote, “On this day, January 9th 2022… I was just shaking anyhow…. Mixture of excitement and nervousness! I won’t lie o… Kai!! I love you baby, you have made every single day with you, Heaven on earth! Happy proposal anniversary @ericakatrinagodfrey. Meeting you has been absolutely Divine! I love you. I love you. I love you.

“Meeting you changed my life. Meeting you brought unending smiles. Most importantly, meeting you was and is my GREATEST REWARD from GOD. Thank you for saying YES!!! I can’t imagine how I have lived without you all my life… but guess what? I would have Waited forever till we cross part,” he wrote.

“But thank God, this blissful and Heaven made Journey has started. After giving my life to Christ. Sharing life with you is the best thing that has happened to me. No measure of time with you will be enough, But let’s start with forever . “EKJ” You are my STILL WATERS!!! I love you ❤️.” Godfrey is a Nigerian gospel singer with several hit songs. He is the founder and owner of the record label Rox Nation and also the Founder of Xtreme Crew.

https://thavmedia.com/gospel-singer-tim-godfrey-celebrates-proposal-anniversary-with-a-trip-down-memory-lane/
Re: Gospel Singer ‘tim Godfrey’ Celebrates Proposal Anniversary With A Trip Down Mem by DispatcherLagos: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

D Lionsnely Just Release His New Track From His Upcoming Album… Listen / Erayz Features Hamza Al Mustapha In His Sabotage Single / UNITY AND STRENGHT IN DIVERSITY: FANTASTIC MUSICAL ART IN YORUBA CULTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.