Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent (824 Views)

Caught One Of The Birds That Usually Attacks My Free Range Chickens. / We Design And Print All Nylon Type ( Bread, Yam Flour, Paint,toilet Roll E.t.c) / Healthy Spent Layers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by sedulus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
It's very amazing when I Printed my Own money I spent myself .....Farming is just exactly � as if u print the money you spend ..Imagine I had a Fallow land waisting ....Then I tried gather money to start farming...I planted the following
1. Plantain
2. Pineapple �
3. Coconut
4. Palm
5. Banana
Then added with some vegetables at a side corner of the Farm Which the Plantain I Process into floor and Plamtree process into oil for making soup and Pineapple Process to juice to step down the prepared Plantain Amala floor ....then what other thing are u looking for ? Its just as if I already printed my money � When food its out from daily needs other things is very simple ...Hurry Now, We Have All what it take to print your money such as ..
1. Farmlands
2. Plantain Sucker
3. Banana Suckers
4. Pineapple Sucker
5. Coconut Nursary
6. Palm Seedlings
Sedulus Farms Nig Limited
Km43 Moniya iseyin Express road Ibadan Oyo state Nigeria www.sedulusfarms.com.ng �� WhatsApp: 08164891409 : 08057761905 : 08120757274 ....
It a confession story ....we need to hacking on ...Probably some Africa country might go back into recession and Nigeria might be among....Its better we learn how to individually print your own money by venturing into full process Agriculture......

2 Likes

Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by sedulus(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2023
Agriculture is the next thing we need to embrace in Nigeria
Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by FarmFreshNG: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sedulus is a hard working brilliant young man. I always admire his courage anytime i pass through Moniya/Saki terrains and see his site all along inside deep wood forest. Ah. What can i say? If only youths can follow the right people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by sedulus(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
SELL YOUR PRODUCT AN SHOWCAST YOUR SERVICE TO 5MILLION NIGERIANS WITH SINGLE CLICK FOR FREE !
You can also post your goods and services to 5million Nigerians Both in Abroad and local to see what you are selling just click here https://sedulusfarms.com.ng/invest
And Choose Your Product Category and Post for free
Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by sedulus(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
this is a very true life story....it better we need to add value too so we will not at the end regret we didn't ....hurry now and stop blaming all to the government....
Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by sedulus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Pineapple sucker is available in very large quantities....with or without delivery ...qe are located at Km43 Moniya Iseyin Express Road ibadan Oyo State Nigeria

Re: True Repentant Confession How I Usually Print Money I Spent by Againstallodds: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2023
sedulus:
this is a very true life story....it better we need to add value too so we will not at the end regret we didn't ....hurry now and stop blaming all to the government....
you are doing a great job and I appreciate you for that but just leave the last line about stop blaming the government. You are indirectly excusing the government for their incompetence. How can you explain 77trilliin debt with no visible achievement by the Buhari government? Please just sell your products and forget about those who critic the government. We have to call them out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2000mt Of Rice Available For Sale Urgently At A Very Cheap Price / 5280 Capacity Poultry Incubator For sale / Tomato Farming: A Lucrative Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.